• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Crazy Hour Color Dreams Rep

AllOnRed

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/19

My fellow FM fans,

I’ll start off with the fact that I love this rep. I’ve had it 6+ years at this point. Never been serviced, and still keeps good time.

Fit and finish: amazing. It was spotless when given to me, and it’s held up well the the abuse of the years

Dial: not perfect, but more than passable if not examined by keen eye.

Movement: sorry mates, no idea what it is, but very reliable

Strap: 10/10 normally rep straps are awful but this is the exception. Quality leather, nice print, and has held up well over the years and even water from washing hands and sweat

Factory: no idea, sorry boys

Overall: 10/10 this is how every rep should be. Okay, I’m biased. It’s the first rep I ever owned, so it’s got a special place in my heart. It’s not 1:1 exactly (most reps aren’t), but it’s pretty damn good.

Thanks for reading mates! This was my first review, so any tips, points I didn’t cover, or general feedback is appreciated.

AllOnRed

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
Thanks for the info and the pictures! Any idea as to how thick it is?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I had one of these. They are really neat watches. The movement is a modified 21 Jewel movement, with the hours hand jumping 5 hours at a time. since I highly doubt you'll ever run into one in the wild, I wouldn't get too caught up on any concerns about thickness or minor variations to the genuine. The case shape is honestly pretty comfortable considering it's overall length. I do kind of regret selling it but it doesn't make sense for me to keep watches that I don't wear with any regularity

Reactions: AllOnRed

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
Thanks, I really like the look of it. More concerned about whether it will fit under my shirt cuffs. My 14mm Portuguese annual calendar is pretty snug

alexcast

23/6/19
The strap looks very cheap sorry but it’s true

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

pamdude

Known Member
19/3/15
It would have been amazing if GF replicated this couple years ago with their 8880 offer. I have seen the crazy hours many years ago in the HK boutique and it is indeed a funky piece to look at.

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
Fabulous!!

I also own a Crazy Hours rep with modified 21J movement...i put on a genuine Franck Muller strap....and seems like the real deal!

Which nobody of my watch friends have ever see...really rare watch.