• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No more waiting, ZF FM Vanguard V45

Kmmas

7/4/15
How do the diamonds on the diamond vanguard compare to the gen? Do they lose their shine easily ? Should one go for a diamond vanguard or better to go without diamonds if you want to say as close,to the gen as possible?

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
I’m loving my ss version.

Was looking for a more ‘modest’ watch to wear for work and in meetings.

The strap is high quality leather/rubber material, the dial pops, the watch fits snug.

Only thing I will fault is the clasp, it doesn’t deploy both ends so you need to click one side off.

I highly recommend it!

Reactions: TimosL

jazzmazz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/20
I’m loving my ss version.

Was looking for a more ‘modest’ watch to wear for work and in meetings.

The strap is high quality leather/rubber material, the dial pops, the watch fits snug.

Only thing I will fault is the clasp, it doesn’t deploy both ends so you need to click one side off.

I highly recommend it!

This one really looks good! What factory is it from? Where did you buy it? I can't find the exact same on trusty...

Guglhupfer

Known Member
26/6/21
How is your guys experience with water proofness?
i checked the pictures of the titanium vanguard on some websites of TDs and did not see any o-ring on the caseback.
The vanguard isn’t a watch to swim for sure, but I wouldn’t enjoy the watch if I could not wash my hands without being nervous ;-)
Thanks!

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
How is your guys experience with water proofness?
i checked the pictures of the titanium vanguard on some websites of TDs and did not see any o-ring on the caseback.
The vanguard isn’t a watch to swim for sure, but I wouldn’t enjoy the watch if I could not wash my hands without being nervous ;-)
Thanks!

If your washing your hands and not your wrists then you won’t have a problem. Lol

Pballer

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/7/17
ZF are great in my opinion!

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
FYI a fella bought a gen Vanguard V45 paying a fortune.
just checked his piece and compared with my beloved (GF) V45 and all I can say is that the GF/ZF V45 is NWBIG, period.

Reactions: SuperLory

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Dial, case, crown, engravings, wind up, date fonts are as per gen, even the strap+delpoyant combo feels more comfy :p the rep is an incredible solid build.

Last edited:

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
4db0c30e-vanguard-yachting-cover-.gif