• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FM Vanguard V45 Tourbillon Skeleton

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
man the first photo showing the thickness had me like a bullet to the heart..it's unbelievably thick !!

thanks for having spent precious time reccing it cos overall it seems a very nice watch, but, again, thickness kills it in the crib for me

Biertje

Horology Curious
8/2/19
Thanks for the pictures, wonderful rep and thickness isn't an issue at all: it is part of the identity of this watch and it makes this rep unique. For those complaining, the black color makes it all look slightly thinner from a distance I guess.

Reactions: dadog13

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
dadog13 super happy for you. Finally the watch arrived!!. thx for the photos and video. When the thickness is compared with your other watches, I think the FM is OK. Sure, it might be thicker than the Gen, but what I've learned is that the Gen is very rare in real life. Please enjoy your watch and any further info is welcome! :)

Reactions: dadog13

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
The rep is thicker than the gen, it’s thicker than all my reps but still acceptable and not noticable nor for me (very light watch) nor for others (case shape - curved, black/carbon). The thickness doesn’t bother me at all, what I would improve, as already wrote would be the double AR, deployment clasp and strap (even though the rep strap in my humble opinion is of ver high quality)

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
The rep is thicker than the gen, it’s thicker than all my reps but still acceptable and not noticable nor for me (very light watch) nor for others (case shape - curved, black/carbon). The thickness doesn’t bother me at all, what I would improve, as already wrote would be the double AR, deployment clasp and strap (even though the rep strap in my humble opinion is of ver high quality)

08121d3e3f97eda99c3c6643f2b70331.jpg

Jokes aside, nice watch mate enjoy it!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Money ready to go !!!!! I saw it on a insta Non TD page a few days ago. So rest assured it will on the TD sites soon. Can’t wait . Always wanted a tourbillion

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
When are the TDs due to start listing these? They look awesome.

Spooky01

Horology Curious
19/2/19
Agree, very interested to see these be released from TD's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotSoHonestAbe

Certified
29/3/18
I've seen on reps of skeleton watches the biggest flaw is always the balance wheel ; The tourbillon replica posted by dadog13 uses the wrong type of balance wheel. The genuine appears to use a "blacked out" balance wheel. Maybe making something like it is beyond the factories at the moment, I don't know. But the replica posted looks like it uses a balance wheel that has integrated counterweights on it which is something I haven't really seen before. It would be a much better replica of the normal non-tourbillon models that have the visible balance wheels.
VE5bvI

VE5bvI

VE5bvI

NotSoHonestAbe

Certified
29/3/18
That is NOT THE SAME MODEL.
You posted a photo of the 7 days PR model while we ate disucssing here the tourbillon

I know its not the same model; I was talking about the balance wheel being flawed on the tourbillon replica that you posted. The counterweighted-style balance wheel that is in the movement on your FM tourbilllon replica would be a good fit to replicate this watch.

Bananlaksen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/17
Would love a stainless version of this, dont really like the carbon pattern on FM watches, especially compared to pams carbotech

Reactions: roadtofreedom