• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New FM skeleton models will be released soon

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Poor GF. Other factories are trying to take over their market share after they got raided.

Reactions: vcappp

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
That's fine, and how "the game" works - there's a market and demand for GF products (Breitling, FM, etc). I was about the pull the trigger on the Carbon Krypton right before GF shut down. If another factory can release these with the same quality and craftsmanship as GF I'm fine with it.

For all we know, this is just GF coming back as another name.

Do you have any more information to share, anyways?

Reactions: vcappp

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
"tourbillon" hmmmm....
IMG-4359-2.jpg

IMG-4358.jpg
​​​​​​​

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
The first one is decent, not DHgate level of bad...
Have to say this is a bad attempt. I like the carbon case though. Now GF is down and the release of the newer versions of the vanguard krypton is hopeless in near future...

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
there are some more colours available like blue, red and green. But it's kinda disappointing I'd say.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Yep.
Bad news is that GF probably would die out this time, in the last a few years makers busted like them would get around 5 years in jail. New info comes out every day and most of which are bad news for GF. I am pretty pessimistic about GF.
Good news is that GF's design schemes are still there, and some other makers interested may take over.