• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon Krypton

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
This one looks really cool, especially with the lume incorporated in the case. For sure this one would be worn by the real Hulk.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Wish that was a rep! Man what an incredibly cool and unique looking watch. If this thing was cheap in gen form I'd consider it.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Wechat dealers advertising it as a new replica ready for preorders

4da16031d18babbf67f29cba83d225bf.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
I assumed this was Gen too, looks very good. Not sure it’s my style but very cool.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Only GF used Gen for replication very soon
c6fb950bae6c6fab585afeab00988d9c.jpg

Will be scary close I wish Flawless can’t wait to se side by side

Reactions: Sine108482

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Repworld what does your post have with the model that is the subject of this topic?! If I am not mistaken you’ve already posted a separate theead for the model you posted above, no need to place it here where the discussion is going in a different direction/model. Nothing to do with the one you posted

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Repworld what does your post have with the model that is the subject of this topic?! If I am not mistaken you’ve already posted a separate theead for the model you posted above, no need to place it here where the discussion is going in a different direction/model. Nothing to do with the one you posted
It’s same watch only different case material and rwi for information I’m not talking about VC Malte , so no need to be angry

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
wonder how long the lume lasts on the case. kind of key

Macumazana

Horology Curious
12/2/15
I'm curious, is this the Vanguard carbon series with the 'VANGUARD' written on the dial, or is this the 'KRYPTON' version just that the wording on the dial says 'VANGUARD'. Can any FM expert clarify what exactly this model is?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I'm curious, is this the Vanguard carbon series with the 'VANGUARD' written on the dial, or is this the 'KRYPTON' version just that the wording on the dial says 'VANGUARD'. Can any FM expert clarify what exactly this model is?

Yeah I see where you're coming from. The Krypton model name should be on the front instead of Vanguard - but honestly no one is going to notice. I can barely find gen photos, so good luck running into anyone that can call you out for that. I just think the idea of the watch is utterly cool and so glad the factories decided to make it happen.

Reactions: SuperLory