• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF franck muller vanguard Gen replication coming soon

Sonne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/21
Germany
Hi there, I would like to buy a Rep Vanguard Titanium with the rose gold Rehaut. Would you recommend the GF or the ZF?

The ZF variant is newer than the GF and has a Miyota 9015 instead of an A2824. Puretime says that the ZF glass still has an AR coating.

Sonne

3/1/21
Germany
Doesn't anyone have any clues for me? Well, probably neither will have both. I am now ordering a GF.

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
I’ve never owned this model before or seen one in real life. Would this sit on a wrist better than a Royal Oak Diver?

Last edited:

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I’ve never owned this model before or seen one in real life. Would this sit on a wrist better than a Royal Oak Diver?

impossible to compare imho. Apple and pears really.

One is slightly smaller, octagonal and taller on the wrist. The other has a tonneau, lugless shape which helps hugging the wrist but has a larger surface for sure.

My biggest peeve with the FM and the reason I might sell it is the deployant. The head/face is beautiful tho

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
impossible to compare imho. Apple and pears really.

One is slightly smaller, octagonal and taller on the wrist. The other has a tonneau, lugless shape which helps hugging the wrist but has a larger surface for sure.

My biggest peeve with the FM and the reason I might sell it is the deployant. The head/face is beautiful tho

Appreciate the pics! You’re right its all about surface are and thickness and which one you are okay with having too much of lol.

Sonne

3/1/21
Germany
Can now only compare with the Cintrée Curvex.
I think the Vanguard will be something similar in size. The slightly curved shape sits very well on my arm.
I ordered the GF Vanguard Titanium and am waiting for QC pictures.

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

Kmmas

7/4/15
I’m wanting to get the vanguard yachting in blue dial. But I can only see the ZF or OXF with TDS, no GF anywhere. If anyone can share a link to that would be great. Also I’m not too sure about how diamond on reps are. Can they easily be called out? Air I want to say as close to the gen, is it better to go without diamonds ? Or is with diamonds fine aswell?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I’m wanting to get the vanguard yachting in blue dial. But I can only see the ZF or OXF with TDS, no GF anywhere. If anyone can share a link to that would be great. Also I’m not too sure about how diamond on reps are. Can they easily be called out? Air I want to say as close to the gen, is it better to go without diamonds ? Or is with diamonds fine aswell?

ABF vs Genuine http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?vi...mmersive&ztid=search_immersion&mod_id=sp_feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
whats ABF? I can only see OXF and ZF in the vanguard Yachting at TDs. And can’t understand Chinese so don’t understand what they are saying in the video :(

Ask your TD about ABF .

Kmmas

7/4/15
ok. Since I don’t understand, Chinese can you be kind enough to tell me a few key points from the video You shared ? aBF vs gen video? Is it a good rep?

Ask your TD about ABF .

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
Can now only compare with the Cintrée Curvex.
I think the Vanguard will be something similar in size. The slightly curved shape sits very well on my arm.
I ordered the GF Vanguard Titanium and am waiting for QC pictures.

Hi , this is a bit off the topic but whats your opinion on that beautiful AP Royal oak offshore diver ? Is it the JF version?

Sent from the RWI App

Sonne

3/1/21
Germany
Hi , this is a bit off the topic but whats your opinion on that beautiful AP Royal oak offshore diver ? Is it the JF version?

Sent from the RWI App
No, this is not a JF. Just a cheap version from Aliexpress. The link no longer exists. Only $ 77 on sale. Lume is very short. Work ahead of 1 minute / day. It also seems to be waterproof.

Last edited:

Sonne

3/1/21
Germany
^^ and the Master Square for the lady I presume :D Vanguard looks amazing on your wrist. wear her well :yes:

Thanks. :)

And no. I wear the Master Square myself. I've had it a little longer. My lady only wears genuines.
She already has a Rado Diastar, Omega Constallation, Certina Mayfar...
But lately, unfortunately, almost exclusively their modern smartwatch with pedometer, etc.

ZRhgwv.jpg

Last edited:

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
^^ Love it. My wife has the Master Square from GF. But most of the time she wears her FitBit smartwatch. I hate that. hahahaha
Have a great day and enjoy your watches. Cheers :D

Reactions: Rollie4Life

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
FYI a fella bought a gen Vanguard V45 paying a fortune.
just checked his piece and compared with my beloved (GF) V45 and all I can say is that the GF/ZF V45 is NWBIG, period.
Dial, case, crown, engravings, wind up, date fonts are as per gen, even the strap+delpoyant combo feels more comfy :p the rep is an incredibly solid build.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
FYI a fella bought a gen Vanguard V45 paying a fortune.
just checked his piece and compared with my beloved (GF) V45 and all I can say is that the GF/ZF V45 is NWBIG, period.
Dial, case, crown, engravings, wind up, date fonts are as per gen, even the strap+delpoyant combo feels more comfy :p the rep is an incredibly solid build.