• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

looking for where to buy a crazy hour watch

hunterman2018

Looking Around
6/5/18
hi all!

could you please recommend a good source for this watch? i'd like to get myself the blue version :)

thx!

ever glow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/16
You can try messaging the tds to ask if they can get 1. Perfect clones has them(not a td in this forum), if they have it. Chances are other tds can get it.

i am personally also searching for a long island crazy hours.

direkcarlo

Horology Curious
14/4/18
Hello_Watch, and OK_Watch sell decent reps on DHgate (not a TD on this forum either).
I trust Hello_Watch and I've had a good experience buying from him, but OK_Watch has a good rating as well on DHgate.

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
You can try messaging the tds to ask if they can get 1. Perfect clones has them(not a td in this forum), if they have it. Chances are other tds can get it.

i am personally also searching for a long island crazy hours.

How good is the Perfect Clones version? I've seen out of stock versions at InTime and the dial isn't close and lacks the elusive holographic numerals.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
I have the blue one crazy hours gonna sell it. If you want pm me. Just wear it 2 times and box until now.

Sent from the RWI App

-AD-

Horology Curious
28/7/14
How good is the Perfect Clones version? I've seen out of stock versions at InTime and the dial isn't close and lacks the elusive holographic numerals.

Hi, I've got the white version from intime and it does have the holographic numerals, also the hands are blue which doesn't show up on the pic v well. It might be worth checking prior to order but mine certainly has the holographic numerals. I bought the blue version from one of the fM enthusiasts here. if the one above is still for sale I'd say go for it as I couldn't find a TD with the blue dial.