• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My GF Franck Muller Casablanca from Trusty...wow!

effewatch

30/10/18
Europe
The FM is back, set on my new Croc strap, painted black myself. As mentioned above, not that shocking, for the original comes with a black strap too. But this strap is of high quality, made by Didymostraps in Barcelona.

Hey guys which are the exact dimensions of the straps for these 8880 Casablanca? Just ordered one of GF and i'd like to put on a nice quality strap.

effewatch

30/10/18
Europe
Thanks mate. Does anyone have the black dial one? If i well remember in GEN the white dial has no lume and the black dial has lume, and if on the rep lume isn't good it could be a big flaw

effewatch

30/10/18
Europe
Got mine from GF and i have to say that the strap isn't bad as i expected. It's a fake black croc but it's better than the strap i got from TW last time i took a Casablanca.

effewatch

30/10/18
Europe
The GF is very good. Well it's easy to say, it's on the super rep list. The things i don't like: the rotor, which is quite loud compared to other reps i own, and the buckle (it feels very plastic made to me). But it's surely a great rep

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
My watchmaker put a little oil in/on the rotor, to silence it. So I don't hear it anymore. But when the watch is laying on my bedside table I can hear the movement. hahaha
But I love this GF FF too. Wear her well my friend and a wristie now and then :)

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I’m asking if GF still sale this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
OfEMX.jpg

Watching Joker with my favorite clown watch. :D

Reactions: stanevo6

Jfsuit

Horology Curious
19/9/20
The FM is back, set on my new Croc strap, painted black myself. As mentioned above, not that shocking, for the original comes with a black strap too. But this strap is of high quality, made by Didymostraps in Barcelona. the pictures made by my porr cheap Nokia phone :)
Where did you get the strap?

Enviado desde mi SM-N960F mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: ricardmg

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Jfsuit I bought the strap here.
And this was the original sale topic. You can see it came in a brown color, I painted it black myself.
You can contact ricardmg via PM and ask him what he can do for you. He is the owner of DidymoStrapS.

Cheers

Jfsuit

Horology Curious
19/9/20
Jfsuit I bought the strap here.
And this was the original sale topic. You can see it came in a brown color, I painted it black myself.
You can contact ricardmg via PM and ask him what he can do for you. He is the owner of DidymoStrapS.

Cheers
Ty mate
Is it thick at lug? In mm more or less?

Enviado desde mi SM-N960F mediante Tapatalk

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
it is about 5mm thick in the middle, but where the stitches are the strap is thinner. towards the end of the strap the thicknes decreases. that is so nice. It gives the FM even a more Gen like look.

Reactions: Jfsuit