• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Frank Muller Spring Bar made of white gold?

chiquang2910

Horology Curious
18/3/17
As I got an FM watch strap from my client for making a new strap with quick released spring bar. I was said that it's made of white gold on gen. I searched around forums and can not find any useful information. i know our member own many gen watches as well as rep ones. So i would like to have your help:
"May i know if Frank Muller Spring Bar Made of White Gold please???"
Thank you.

chiquang2910

Horology Curious
18/3/17
That's why i asking your help. He have right to think it's made of white gold. I think the watch dealer told him because he know about watches not quite well.

chiquang2910

Horology Curious
18/3/17
Strap made of real and high quality alligator leather with mounted quick released spring bar.
c3606cf4de4aa1d831b647ac9000b845.jpg

I'm asking myself everyday: What's is the best i can do?

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
the only part which maybe white gold is the case / crown and buckle depending on the model, no springbars are made of white gold , it be too soft for its function, it's like that saying , "useless as a chocolate teapot"

chiquang2910

Horology Curious
18/3/17
the only part which maybe white gold is the case depending on the model, no springbars are not made of white gold , it be too soft for its function, it's like that saying , "useless as a chocolate teapot"
I saw no spring bar made of white gold it doesn't mean there is no white gold spring bar. So i ask our experienced member and got lots of helps.

Really appreciate that.
Q.

I'm asking myself everyday: What's is the best i can do?