• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franck Muller - Blue Crazy Hours (5850) Watch

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/9/10
Hey!

Just showing off my recent purchase :) Franck Muller -Crazy Hours!! Curvex Case with Dark Blue Dial :) Case Size is 5850. Perfect size for a dress watch :)

Taken a few quick snaps on my iphone :)

Ia2enVP.jpg

eTS4c0S.jpg

GLcPPra.jpg

Y35BfbB.jpg

5ZmpKvE.jpg

Champagne iH

4/1/14
How can you tell :) Well spotted! The solid gold case has a very nice weight to it :)

The back was the biggest giveaway, as reps seem to have really bad number correlation almost always referring to a PVD version.

Plus of course those are real stamped hallmarks.

Really nice watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joegut

Known Member
12/3/17
So far is the first 5880 rep case that I see with right dial fonts. The back case engravings are a little out of proportion but nobody will see it. Just change the strap to a real crocodile one and you will have a super nice dress watch. Congratulations!!!

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/9/10
The back was the biggest giveaway, as reps seem to have really bad number correlation almost always referring to a PVD version.

Plus of course those are real stamped hallmarks.

Really nice watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks :) I really wanted the Long Island version, but because I got this at a really good price, I can’t complain :)

You wouldn’t believe the RRP on this watch. $26,500!!

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/9/10
So far is the first 5880 rep case that I see with right dial fonts. The back case engravings are a little out of proportion but nobody will see it. Just change the strap to a real crocodile one and you will have a super nice dress watch. Congratulations!!!

The watch I’ve shown is 100% Gen :) The watch already has a nice Gen glossy crocodile strap :)

joegut

Known Member
12/3/17
My bad!!!! Jajajaja the obvious it's I need to see a live gen Franck Muller to tell the difference. Learning is a process thanks for clarification

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/9/10
My bad!!!! Jajajaja the obvious it's I need to see a live gen Franck Muller to tell the difference. Learning is a process thanks for clarification

Dont worry about it :) once you handle a gen, the differences become more obvious.