• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Frank Muller coming soon From GF Factory

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ant Chinese members plz translate and Help us thnx ????????

?????

??????????

???.

????????????????????..?????????????

????????..???????????...???????

??????..??????

?????????????????.????....????

GF?????????...????.??????????

??????????????

????

????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
Casablanca Curvex & Master square case , I don't need to speak Chinese :)

the master Square looks like the size which is pretty standard and the Casablanca looks 8880 jumbo size if you look at the trays carefully to size to ratio

Nothing exciting on first glance but who knows ;) let's see :)

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Casablanca Curvex & Master square case , I don't need to speak Chinese :)

the master Square looks like the size which is pretty standard and the Casablanca looks 8880 jumbo size if you look at the trays carefully to size to ratio

Nothing exciting on first glance but who knows ;) let's see :)

Can u share Gen one photo Plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Plz FM Experts help about this watch reference number , is it old or New or discontinued, in my eyes it’s true replication from Gen

D

d4m.test

???????? (All copied from gen)

????? (spent more than one year)

?????????? (have yellow gold for ladies and men) -not rose gold ops sorry-

???.

????????????????????..????????????? (Lots new info from the factory and we will be the first to know..blah blah)

????????..???????????...??????? (expect now too tired.. blah blah think too much, so no power) -My Chinese has gotten rusty okay? dont judge

??????..?????? (be careful)

?????????????????.????....???? (we hope the watch we release is the best of best, good product control)

GF?????????...????.?????????? (GF factory are very dedicated when making watches, very meticulous, blah blah)

?????????????? (in future we want to be a star) -probably means being the best-

???? (please wait)

???? (thanks everyone)

Sorry Its been so long since I used Chinese and I am not too familiar with traditional Chinese as I speak mandarin and deal with simplified Chinese)

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

?????????? (have rose gold for ladies and men)

???.

????????????????????..????????????? (Lots new info from the factory and we will be the first to know..blah blah)

????????..???????????...??????? (expect now too tired.. blah blah think too much, so no power) -My Chinese has gotten rusty okay? dont judge

?????????????????.????....???? (we hope the watch we release is the best of best, good product control)

GF?????????...????.?????????? (GF factory are very dedicated when making watches, very meticulous, blah blah)

??????????????

???? (please wait)

???? (thanks everyone)

Thnx man

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
It's not the first time this has been repped so let's see what is new once we have clear pictures

Here is one with ZX sticker on it about 9 months back from a untrustworthy TD

PLEASE DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!!

JWRMCgK.jpg

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

?????????? (have yellow gold for ladies and men) -not rose gold ops sorry-

???.

?????????????? (in future we want to be a star) -probably means being the best-

???? (please wait)

???? (thanks everyone)

Sorry Its been so long since I used Chinese and I am not too familiar with traditional Chinese as I speak mandarin and deal with simplified Chinese)

This Guy Taiwanese

Champagne iH

4/1/14
I’m not an FM expert or have clue to there marketing, but why oh why would them have Platinum Rotor written on the dial and then have a closed case back which is pretty standard with many FM watches.

To me it just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense and it would seem that many would want you to flip over the watch to see this Platinum rotor.

That engraving seems pretty shallow too in the middle so, why?

Of course why any watch maker does what they do often puzzles me.

Usually FM does something bold and new. This model or rep just doesn’t do it for me. MHO only though.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I’m not an FM expert or have clue to there marketing, but why oh why would them have Platinum Rotor written on the dial and then have a closed case back which is pretty standard with many FM watches.

To me it just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense and it would seem that many would want you to flip over the watch to see this Platinum rotor.

That engraving seems pretty shallow too in the middle so, why?

Of course why any watch maker does what they do often puzzles me.

Usually FM does something bold and new. This model or rep just doesn’t do it for me. MHO only though.

We didn’t see the Rep yet just waiting