• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Franck Muller Are You Wearing Today?

RJPlaza

Looking Around
8/5/18
where can i find this watch? i dont see it on any TD's website at the moment

Last edited:

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Contemplating buying the Casablanca automatique but I'm afraid it might be too big on my wrist. Can someone who owns one with a 6.5" wrist post a picture on wrist?

I received mine yesterday and I couldn’t believe how outgoing this watch really is. It has a tremendous wrist presence... it is huge. The curved crystal just amplified its wrist presence. I have small wrists too and I got large watches but this one is a love/hate for me... it is very unusual and beautiful and it certainly rocks with a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. I’ll post photos later.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
53cd3101525af7c28c8cba41ae6b066d.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Reactions: stanevo6

rypho1

8/7/16
I still don’t know if I like it or not.. I love the design but I feel that it is too large for me..
VFYwAX.md.jpg

Love theis watch...just so dam big!! thats why i havent pounced on it, ive got a long island which is quite big but these jumbos look too oversized unless you have XL wrists

Wish there was a mid sized version in between this and my 5850 size, would look more elegant on say a 7inch wrist and id be all over it

Last edited:

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17

I saw one of these years ago on a canal street in Thailand (wait should I say a Canal Soi) erm... crazy watch indeed... how does this hold up? Hours jump alright? No complications? Lovely piece

Last edited:

rypho1

8/7/16
I saw one of these years ago on a canal street in Thailand (wait should I say a Canal Soi) erm... crazy watch indeed... how does this hold up? Hours jump alright? No complications? Lovely piece

Yeah the hour hand jumps just like original on the hour :) theres been a write up here by elloello a while back and the movement was meant to be good for the money and has held up!

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
PlastikMan Can you show us some more of the strap and the buckle. It looks like a very nice combo. And it is a GF is it not? Cheers. :)

It is a GF... I got the strap made by Aaron... he’s expensive but they’re impressive

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
PlastikMan Thank you for the photo's . It is an amazing strap. I have the same watch, still on the black croc. But that is of such a poor qualitiy.

I'm thinking of getting a bleu croc, but yours looks great too. Wear her in good health mate and thx again. :)

Reactions: PlastikMan