• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franck Muller Conquistador - From Jos Nana

speedy1

Known Member
28/3/06
This is one of the best reps I have come across. Even the ETA 2892-A2 is fully engraved and marked (plus blue screws). The caseback engraving is beautiful. The band is very high quailty but a tad "blingy" for my tastes, so a Hirsch genuine alligator was in order. Th watchsmith I use was highly impressed and was even more so after I told him it was less than $400. In fact he thought I was joking when I told him it was a rep, AND he had the caseback off looking at the movement when I told him. This is one of the few reps out there that one can wear without any fears about being "called out"

Sorry about the quality of the pics but these were taken with my phone.
picture0501tx.jpg

picture0498vs.jpg

picture0380lo.jpg

picture0360lq.jpg

robertk

16/3/06
Congratulations. One of the few "perfect" reps. wear it well.

eLiNK

2/4/06
Nice watch, nice strap, nice taste ...

Thanks for the review [smilie=headbang.gif]

Any pictures of the watch in darkness?

ohmycocker

27/3/06
very nice one, does it come with a leather strap with the deployment buckle or the ss bracelet?

thedoctor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/06
Great watch! One reason I bought it was for the blingy bracelet. It's for my blingy days.

barsa4ever

22/3/06
Can you show the`pics again, or the link to see it, I would like to see which conquistador is it?
Thanks

toturo777

22/3/06
Your pics are gone but that's okay, I enjoyed your avatar! :D