• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Crazy Hours

dtdomination

13/1/20
Anyone know where to get a decent crazy hours? I can't find much on the TDs websites besides a croc imprint one. A bit bolt for me. Any help would be appreciated!

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

dtdomination

13/1/20
Oh awesome, thank you so much Swiss_goupil ! I usually steer clear of DHGate, but for the price and if you've got one I'll give them a try. I contacted a TD who says they can get one, but unsure how much it'll cost or if the factory will let them ship it...

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I got one for less than $100 using a coupon and I think it looks very good for the price. Especially the dial is beautiful even tho there is a slight mismatch lume - numbers. I m going to order the RG one (link above with the multicoloured markers) as soon as I can find a coupon hehe

e783270fd9d5cf63ef9cc3cbde13ab74.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dtdomination

13/1/20
I think it looks great. I'm not SUPER concerned about accuracy to Gen, mainly into the jumping hour complication. Obviously I don't want it to have glaring flaws but. Definitely will be ordering one from the link today. Thanks again!

L0DAVE

Looking Around
3/11/21
Got this one off DH....had it about 6 months and it runs perfectly, seller offered me different straps and the automatic movement runs perfectly for days.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I think it looks great. I'm not SUPER concerned about accuracy to Gen, mainly into the jumping hour complication. Obviously I don't want it to have glaring flaws but. Definitely will be ordering one from the link today. Thanks again!

Did you get yours mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Notice the color dreams print even though it's not a colored model. Overall still happy with it, especially for the price

My eyes don’t see the problem lol, but if you are happy, it is the main thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Mine arrived yesterday. Damn that thing is gorgeous! As it is a DHgate it arrived with a caseback not screwed properly and few debris and dust on the dial and inside crystal

After 20min it is now ready to wear (I have ordered new and proper screw bars as the one it came with are crap)

cadf7e4a26b2451efb86dc303daf880a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk