50 thousandth post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 thousandth post

For My 50 k Post , i would like the opportunity the thank daytona4me , trailboss99 and the rest of the Mod squad for the opportunity to help serve this loving community

too many to list all

Special huggz to Pat , Tucker , Steelie, Glaude , Robby ,Trippy ,Jakers, and Q, and also all the wonderful members i have had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with

this crew is the best i have ever worked with

Last edited by Raddave; 04-11-20, 22:02. Reason: Staff edit
    QFOAHDT

Congrats Dave, and thanks for all you've done for us. You are one of the great ones, for sure. SuperStar!
    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
    GMT Movements Explained
    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
    Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
    The Fantasy Watch Thread
    Noob GMT's poor bezel design
    Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Wow mate , 50k posts is awesome ..... lets get the next 50k thanks for your work, help and stay here

Comment

Wow! Amazing to have you around and thanks for all your efforts and support for our community here and making RWI a great place ????
        ?

Comment

THANKS Dave for doing your part to keep this community thrive, well deserved 50K post!!

Comment

Big thanks Dave for all the things you do for keeping this community safe.

Comment

limited edition golliwog coming your way Dave.
              And oh, congrats!

Comment

Please keep up the hard work!
                Thank you for your service to the forums

Comment

For my 683rd post I’d like to thank you for all the hard work and time you give to this forum, it greatly appreciated!

Comment

For my 497th post I’d like to thank you for all the hard work and time you give to this forum, it greatly appreciated!

BTW Congrats to the Super Star Raddave.

Comment

50k, you've had a lot to say. Through your 50k posts, you have endeavored to make RWI the largest and the most enjoyable forum. The amount of personal time you have devoted to making this forum the best it can be is truly remarkable. Your since of responsibility and fairness is the key to your success as the most respected moderator. You serve as a mentor to the sales mod team.

Thank you, sincerely for your many contributions and top notch detective work and enforcing the rules. You have effectively been proactive identifying and eliminating scammers, liars, cheats. A simple Thank you never seems sufficient.

Kudos to you. Here's to the next 50k posts by the one and only Raddave Super Star.

Cheers brother!
                      Formerly diverdown60

Comment

I thank you for all you and the other moderators (and admins too) do to keep things safe and in order around here. Congrats!
                        My wish list:
                        Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Wow 50k congratulations Dave ????????????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/43d0d1ff/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Comment

Big up Dave, and the rest of the crew!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome guy, always cool, always fair, thank you for everything. You rock. And excel in radness... obviously...
                              ****WTB Tudor Pelagos LHD****

Comment

Working...
                              X