• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What watches would you rep..

gdelage83

Known Member
6/12/13
Just for fun, what would be your watch to rep? No limit, no boundaries

Mine would be nord zeitmaschine - variocurve

Love the concept

f4ee33d69853d9b01cca6ea2594510d7.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

crami156

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
Prob would rock every Richard Mille

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Joeeyyyyyyyy

Horology Curious
13/6/18
NYC
Uh the Jacob & Co Astronomia!!!! Have you seen that watch?? Its incredible!! I bet the diamond inside there cost more than most of our cars lol. I doubt they could ever create the movement, but wow if I could rep one watch it certainly would be that one.

DallasGTA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/16
Ontario, Canada
Uh the Jacob & Co Astronomia!!!! Have you seen that watch?? Its incredible!! I bet the diamond inside there cost more than most of our cars lol. I doubt they could ever create the movement, but wow if I could rep one watch it certainly would be that one.

I agree with you on the Astronomia. There is someone on Instagram advertising a rep of it, but I am fairly certain it is a scam. See for yourself here:

https://www.instagram.com/vip_uhren/

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
I agree with you on the Astronomia. There is someone on Instagram advertising a rep of it, but I am fairly certain it is a scam. See for yourself here:

https://www.instagram.com/vip_uhren/

There are quite a lot of videos of gens on that IG, and watches which are not repped

And with users with different arms lol

Anyone falls for that they are an absolute fool

​​​​​​

maxthegold

Looking Around
26/6/18
NSW, Australia
I once saw a Brietling 39mm Super Ocean Heritage with a white face and an orange bezel, beautiful. Couldn't buy it and probably will not see another.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk