• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What happens if a TD doesn’t honour the transaction

Fjo

Horology Curious
16/7/18
Hello There,

im a newbie who’s this close in taking the plunge to make my 1st order. Was just wondering what will happen to a TD if the quality of the purchase (this can be caused by tons of reason, wrong rep was sent, the item sent is faulty and etc) what will be the 1st step for us newbie other than trying to fix things out with the TD. What is the role of this platform RWI? Will us newbie get any kind of help other than just advice? Just wondering, please don’t shoot me with harsh or sarcastic reply. I’m just asking.

Thank you in advance.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If something goes wrong with the transaction and you can't work it out with the TD then the moderator team here will step in and help resolve the problem.

Last edited:

Mrlicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Liverpool
That's reassuring. Although with all things in life, nothings certain, and does include taking the odd risk.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
One thing you should know about buying illegal goods, often times you lose money for some odd reasons. Be prepared. This hobby is very expensive and it is not for everyone.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Why is this in Raffles contest and giveaways?
Sensible question but how about taking the time to post somewhere suitable instead of the first section you open? Moved.