• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Blue Nylon strap

Fjo

Horology Curious
16/7/18
Hello There,

Is there anyone here who had purchased a Tudor black bay blue nylon before? Am really holding the urge to get it...Been eyeing on it for quite some time now. If you don't mind could you share from which TD did you get it from? And how was your personal experience.

I'm a newbie so I am really inferior in terms of this replica world..Hope to get some advice and tips if possible ( thank you in advance )

Still contemplating in making my first purchase...Not assured enough that purchasing thru other platforms than PayPal is secure enough. Been conned many times before after transferring money thru western union and the seller did not make the shipment.

Is there any other way to mitigate or make it safer for buyers? (Especially 1st time buyers)
Seems like the seller always have the upper hand in the transaction.

Thank you.

Teecey09

Known Member
10/6/18
U.K.
I’ve purchased and awaiting shipment of my black bay blue, always seems to take a lifetime when you’re a noobie.

Ive just purchased two new straps for it already from watchgecko (I’m in the U.K.) so will be trying them out once my watch arrives.

Regarding payment, there’s a reason the dealers on here are TRUSTED. They make hundreds of transactions a month so won’t be interested in ruining their reputation and running off with your $300. Stick to the trusted dealers and you won’t go wrong. I’ve used western Union for my last two transactions without a hitch and have been told they will accept PayPal from now on with me as I have proven myself.

Good of luck with your purchase and I’ll keep an eye out on this thread at more strap options!

Reactions: Fjo