• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi there

Lykaôn

Horology Curious
9/5/21
Hi everyone,
im new here and new to the replica world.
never owned a replica before, and was not into watches that much before, but i fell in love when i saw the vintage daytona paul newman 6263....
any recommendations on where to get the best clone/replica of this watch?
alex

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Welcome to the forum. Check out the trusted dealers section to find your choice of watch. If you need more info on the watch, i recommend you go to google type in the watch of choice and add rwi to end of it. You should many many many threads on it. Enjoy the rabbit hole.

Reactions: Lykaôn

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hi everyone,
im new here and new to the replica world.
never owned a replica before, and was not into watches that much before, but i fell in love when i saw the vintage daytona paul newman 6263....
alex

You've done step 1, picked the watch.

Now, through research you need to decide which factory/version is the one for you, thats step 2.

You do that by searching the forum and reading the threads members have already posted re the watch.
Its your money, so your decision at the end of the day.

Then, step 3, as kavorca1 said, is that you pick a TD, from the list below and contact a few of them to check price/availability. Broadly speaking they all have access to the same watches.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Welcome to RWI and enjoy

Reactions: Lykaôn

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
There's only one factory making the PN 6263, and it's called JKF - it's a factory that produces vintage Daytona and Sub models. JK and BP factory watches are collectively referred to as watches made by the "Cartel".

The 4 digit Daytona is small by modern standards - 37mm diameter - so be aware that it's not a hulking wrist-filler. You can always make it look a bit larger by putting it on a Bund strap, like Mr. Newman did. The reps are neat little watches with sweet hand-wind movements. The movement subdial pinion position at 6 isn't the same as the gen movement's, and this means the layout of the subdials is slightly off. So these are not 1:1 replicas, but they still look nice enough. Getting a rep PN Daytona that is highly accurate gets very expensive, very quickly. A good dial will cost upwards of $500-600.

Any of the Trusted Dealers can source these watches. But you can get a head start on your search by checking out the special offer thread on Marvellous Replica's page here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...rolex-daytona-6263-6265-6238-6239-6241-series