• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordering from TD problems?

Fester37782

Looking Around
4/5/21
Was wondering if anyone could give me any advice? I am new to ordering watches direct from TD I used to get my rep watches from a 3rd party so thought going direct to a TD would save me money. I ordered a watch from chazingtime 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received my QC pictures. I also ordered a watch from Jtime 2 weeks ago they said they couldn't bank my money because I put the name wrong on my bank transfer they said they would send my money back 2 weeks ago but I still haven't received it and they are not replying to my emails. Is either of these normal? Am I just being impatient? If anyone can help I would really appreciate it thanks

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I ordered a watch from chazingtime 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received my QC pictures.

There have been ongoing raids in China, the factories have shut down until things get better.

Jtime 2 weeks ago they said they couldn't bank my money because I put the name wrong on my bank transfer they said they would send my money back 2 weeks ago

If the wrong details are on a bank transfer then it doesn't go through, so if it didn't go through they can't send you your money back (why would they, if they received it ?). If you dealt with the JTime.com website then it was a scam, JTime is not .com.

Fester37782

Looking Around
4/5/21
Hi thanks for the reply and the information. I dealt with jtime.cc what I did was put the wrong recipients name on the the bank transfer so they said their bank wouldn't accept so they said they would send the money back so I could change the name and send it back to them.

Fester37782

Looking Around
4/5/21
Thanks for the advice turns out I was being impatient jtime have got back to me with my money. Thanks to Li at jtime for all his help aswell