• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 1117 - help for specificatio

ksibrt

Looking Around
29/4/21
hello friends,
I’m new here and I want to welcome all :)
I started my journey with rep watches and bought two Panerai from aliexpress ( my bad ).

Both are from “King” factory, it’s not the best but also not low end rep.

I have 1117 that I’m not sure what is this movement and how reliable it is. I’m already looking for new watch from TD that will replace it but for now I only got info that VSF is not working because of the raid.

Please let me know what you think it is, is it worth keeping or should I sell it as quick as possible ????

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello!

A good choice.
King's PAM1117 is bad compared to VSF, but actually not as bad as they did a lot a couple of years ago.
In terms of details, there isn't much here, but at least there is no standard seagull date font as it used to be on their automatic models.
Apart from the non-glowing neon lume, its main problem is probably that the tone is not titanium.

By the way, VSF is not perfect either, you can pay attention to the lume pattern on the CG. However, the overall quality is certainly not comparable.
However, you can see more details in the panerai section of the forum, in the threads of this model.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/9424774-vsf-pam1117

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/8832149-pam-1117-1118-and-1119-released

If you are a fan of this particular model, get the VSF and if you liked this one, then you will certainly enjoy it even more.
Then you decide that this one can be sold. But when VSF will be available for ordering, now no one will say for sure.

greenpip

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/10/20
USA
Huge fan of VSF the only thing I dont like is the S letter in their serial on the 116610 models :/