• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BEST REPLICA AP ROYAL OAK 41MM SS 15500?

GabeSena

Horology Curious
20/4/21
Hi guys, just joined and am looking for the best Audemar Piguet Royal Oak Stainless Steel 15500. Please send recommendations my way, THANKS IN ADVANCE!

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
You should read around, it's full of useful info and you'll definitely find what you are looking for. Try starting with the rules and then jump into the consensual list

Reactions: P..DR..D

GabeSena

Horology Curious
20/4/21
That’s what I was going for. ???? Any particular TD you would recommend? ????

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
At the risk of appearing rude and unhelpful, I assure you that's not my intent.

But you need to do some research on the forum before firing out questions blindly.

At the end of the day it's your money, so ultimately your decision. You have to be happy with the reasons for making the decision, the criteria you've decided are important.

Alot of the members choose different TDs for a variety of reasons. Speed of receipt of QC pictures, speed of reply to emails, speed of delivery, location etc etc.

These are just some of the factors you have to assess each on, based on what suits you best.

They each have a reviews section so I'd recommend reading through a few, and seeing recent past member experiences, because you could ask 10 members the same question, and potentially get 10 different answers.

Best of luck with your search, Ive ordered the ZF myself, so a good choice - what colour face did you go for?

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
At the risk of appearing rude and unhelpful, I assure you that's not my intent.

But you need to do some research on the forum before firing out questions blindly.

At the end of the day it's your money, so ultimately your decision. You have to be happy with the reasons for making the decision, the criteria you've decided are important.

Alot of the members choose different TDs for a variety of reasons. Speed of receipt of QC pictures, speed of reply to emails, speed of delivery, location etc etc.

These are just some of the factors you have to assess each on, based on what suits you best.

They each have a reviews section so I'd recommend reading through a few, and seeing recent past member experiences, because you could ask 10 members the same question, and potentially get 10 different answers.

Best of luck with your search, Ive ordered the ZF myself, so a good choice - what colour face did you go for?

Condensing it for efficiency, GabeSena, I agree with the eventual answer of this guy.

ZF15500. You're welcome.

Reactions: Allure and GabeSena

GabeSena

Horology Curious
20/4/21
I went with the Blue Dial, and went through chazingtime. Wasn’t sure which shipping method would be fastest so I went with UPS.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I went with the Blue Dial, and went through chazingtime. Wasn’t sure which shipping method would be fastest so I went with UPS.

Well done, now all you have to do is wait, thatll probably be the hardest part, but will be worth the wait :)

Copterguy
​​​​is such an enabler, but I do agree, when you see the variations, they all look sublime.

Best of luck & look forward to the wrist shots when it comes.

GabeSena

Horology Curious
20/4/21
I guess I should’ve elaborated. I meant best as referring to quality / closest to authentic.