• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newb question

GGOF

Looking Around
8/4/21
Hi, my name is Manny and have a “newbie” question. I recently purchased a replica Hublot from SwissReplicaShop.com and no response from them for over a week after Western Union transfer went through. I’ve sent 8 mails, no response. Am I an idiot? You can tell me! Lol

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
If they're not on the TDs list below, I have no idea.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

But if you asked me to bet, no response for a week, payment via Western Union, I wouldn't bet on receiving anything unfortunately. Could be wrong though.

I'd recommend parking some time and reading everything in the below section though.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

There are alot of stickied threads, written by both past and present members, so a wealth of free information that is highly valuable and will equip you in efficiently navigating the forum.

It will stand to you ten fold if/when you decide to venture into the main forum and/or attempt a purchase either via one of the TD's here or M2M.

Best of luck.

Reactions: GGOF

GGOF

Looking Around
8/4/21
I can take it, 60 and yet too trustworthy!????????‍♂️

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I can take it, 60 and yet too trustworthy!????????*♂️

Never say never, but if I had to bet, I'd be getting against getting anything from them, or if anything comes itll be junk.

And trusting isnt a character flaw of yours, on the contrary, its admirable, its just that some people will exploit it unfortunately.

Hopefully you didnt spend too much, relative to your financial position, though.

But im a glass half full kinda guy, so bright side of the story is that at least you found RWI now, which is a huge resource to aid you - next time.

And plenty of time before you commit to your next purchase.

Read read and read, pre, not post, purchase is the best advice

Last edited:
Reactions: GGOF

Coach Rich

Horology Curious
12/4/21
Hi everyone! My name is Rich and I'm also new to this site as well as the concept of buying replicas. I want to make my first purchase but am still a bit apprehensive.

The two watches I like most are the Omega Constellation and the Tag Aquaracer. Obviously I'm only going to use one of the trusted dealers. My apprehension (other than the normal buying something over the internet based upon a picture from someone I've never made a pruchase from) is determining what type of expectation I should have. Because of my apprehension, I'm just not willing to shell out $400 bucks on my first purchase. I could easily see doing this once trust is established. Hell, I don't even know anyone who's bought a replica watch.

More to the point, from trusted dealers, I'm seeing these two watches in the ballpark of $150 US. What should I expect. I'm not going diving or even swimming with it on. Nor do I imagine this to be a family heirloom. I just want something that looks nice, like the original, keeps decent time and will last several years. Is that a reasonable expectation?

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'd have a look in the omega and tag sub threads for starters.

But I'd have a look through the new members area to acquaint yourself with how the site is structured and what to expect if /when dealing with a TD.

Then have a look at the sub forums, and see if the watches kn question have been reviewed and what are the best versions available at present.

It all depends on your expectations, I've been told dont swim with them, other people may say different, but I'm not risking it.

Welcome aboard.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
And if you dont want to read, send a email to a TD and make a list of what you expect and for what you want the watch (swim dive fly drink whatever) and ask for offers. TDs here have good advice!