• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which dealer offers the fastest shipping?

ebd1997

Looking Around
24/3/21
United States
Hey all, I’m looking to buy a rep from one of the trusted dealers. I’m new here, only having previously purchased from dhgate sellers ????. The thing that sets them apart is that most offer really fast shipping to the US via DHL or other methods that would take a week or less. In your experience, which trusted dealer offers similar fast shipping options?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Depends on your location.

I'd say it'd be a god idea to throw a few of them an email and see if, first they have what you're looking for in stock and if they'll give you an idea of shipping.

Best of luck..

Reactions: ebd1997

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
These dealers operate very differently to dhgate.

will depend on s​hipping method chosen by you, watch availability, factory processing time

Dealers rarely hold stock, only currently super popular watches. Think of the website as a brochure of watches that they can arrange.

I suggest if you wanna chose a watch and have it on your doorstop in a week then have a rethink.

I've waited weeks on a watch being supllied by the maker.

If you put the questions to a dealer be very specific about what watch you want and timescale and nothing like "i want a submariner how fast is delivery" these questions get asked 20 times a day and they will be slower to respond to such questions.
​​​​​

​​​​​
​​​​​
​​​

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Thanks for the insight! I didn’t realize they were mostly dropshipping.

I don't think any of the dealers on RWI drop ship. Most don't hold stock for various reasons. They go and buy the watch once you pay them.....inspect it.... send you QC pictures of the actual watch they bought. They then ship it to you once you accept the QC pictures.

Reactions: P..DR..D