• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just purchased my first rep EVER. need help!!.

WiseTruth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/2/21
Get used to it friend, the waiting is the hardest part of this hobby, and the waits can seem forever!
Not usually a big fan of rolexs but that's a beaut, looking forward to seeing some wristies in the sunshine.
Welcome to the forum.

The waiting indeed is the hardest part of this lobby.

Bogeyboy

Banned
9/3/21
The waiting indeed is the hardest part of this lobby.

Especially when you have a tracking number for 20 days that hasn't been updated... Ryan says its updated right before delivery.. doesn't make sense but he's basically telling me I won't see any updates until its delivered ????????

WiseTruth

Banned
5/2/21
Especially when you have a tracking number for 20 days that hasn't been updated... Ryan says its updated right before delivery.. doesn't make sense but he's basically telling me I won't see any updates until its delivered ????????

Try to search the tracking number with this website : https://postal.ninja/ it tracks all the carriers with the best data

Reactions: Bogeyboy

Bogeyboy

Banned
9/3/21
I dont know what games they are playing at intime. after waiting 20+ days for the tracking number I was provided to update, I email them once again to let them know I'm still getting no updates from the tracking number, they mysteriously send me an email with a "new" tracking number. No explanation as to why I'm getting a new tracking number, no explanation as to what happen to my other package I was expecting, no explanation at all, just a new tracking number that has the same mumbo jumbo as the last one. Did my package get lost, seized, abducted by aliens? How do I know that I'm getting the same watch I order a month ago? I've tried to search for a similar issue like this on thier buyer reviews section but I wasn't successful. This has been a terrible experience because I've been communicating with them and literally been getting fluff and unsubstantiated assurances that my watch wasn't seized or lost. Had I not sent them an email abt this last night, how long would I have had to wait before they reached out?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
OK my dear.

The following:
Be aware that QC pictures were not taken for granted a few years ago. And that after a payment the waiting time for the watch was several months. And as long as the package is on the way, nothing is lost.
Be patient. This is my advice. Get some sun:)

Reactions: p0pperini

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
the "help" was definitly no help at all lol...

the admin answered my ticket with "you have a tracking number. What do you want from us" :thumbdown:

And then you made a big mistake by insulting staff, back to reddit you go.

Reactions: KushBandit

2theMoon

Banned
14/4/21
And then you made a big mistake by insulting staff, back to reddit you go.

IMMMMMM BAAAAAAACK
gosh so sensitive trailboss99 ... where is the insult??? you come at me with a snide remark and i say its lame so you ban me?:bsmeter:

thanks for the sale oascom im sure ill get banned again lol

also, never been on reddit buddy

2theMoon

Banned
14/4/21
or should i not say bad words :ffuu::ffuu::ffuu::ffuu::poster_oops:

3rdpirate

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/17
No way a man amid his 30s with the financial ‘plausibility’ of blowing 100k on a watch, has this lexic.

(internet is a place for stories, rarely truth)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No way a man amid his 30s with the financial ‘plausibility’ of blowing 100k on a watch, has this lexic.

(internet is a place for stories, rarely truth)

He obviously thought the above made him look justified somehow, he's not the brightest is he? I'm still at a loss to see what he wanted done, he has tracking and as we all know in this game shit happens but he will get his watch the same as every single one of InTime's many 1000s of customers has. Apparently he thinks he's so important that they will risk their position here to scam him out of his watch, LOL.

And Oh yeah, 100k on a watch, LOL. Even Jetmid. only had a 50k Patek.

Reactions: 3rdpirate

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I can't find the pictures he promised, woulda been nice to see a GEN, but I think I know what happened....

Maybe he forgot to tell his personal trainer to put it back on him, and he left it on the private jet, then got in trouble with his hot ass supermodel wife when his personal trainer dropped it round to his mega-mansion later that day & is now going through a lengthy divorce....

3rdpirate

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/17
He obviously thought the above made him look justified somehow, he's not the brightest is he?

Won't be me to judge his brightness, it's his entourage at loss. This speaks more of underlying insecurities and lack of any kind of willingness to comprehend the 'how's' of this forum, watches, shipping procedures, nature of business he is speaking of. Add that to being among peers the only one without 'a golden Rolex' , if I knew worse, I'd say that is a imbedded fear of shallow people, whose ego is bigger than his brain could fathom. Sad.

Reactions: P..DR..D

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I can't find the pictures he promised, woulda been nice to see a GEN, but I think I know what happened....

Maybe he forgot to tell his personal trainer to put it back on him, and he left it on the private jet, then got in trouble with his hot ass supermodel wife when his personal trainer dropped it round to his mega-mansion later that day & is now going through a lengthy divorce....

The difference is, Jetmid actually did have access to a private jet. He was an ass but a well connected one.

Reactions: P..DR..D