• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Addition

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very nice, my brothers missus got him a sinilar Cartier in GEN n then sent it back as he has thick wrists n wouldnt fit.

If you dont mind me asking, who did you go with in the end and can you post a link?

I'm gonna actually direct her/them to this forum and tell them to buy a rep and save the money for a nice long holiday, when C19 ends ;)

Brookie

Horology Curious
9/1/21
After reading quite a lot in the forum decided on a GF and went with In Time, was not to happy with the QC pictures as they did not show a lot of detail so asked them to send more, the picture I posted is one they sent over for approval as wanted to make sure the date wheel was aligned,paid with bitcoin to get a better discount https://www.intime05.co/cartier/6007...her-strap.html

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ah brilliant, looks gorgeous and well wear. I shall definitely be directing him to your link, thank you.

boogieman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/20
Oh dear.. I was ok the fence on this one.. damn this forum lol

Enjoy it in good health! I wouldn’t worry too much about the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Oh dear.. I was ok the fence on this one.. damn this forum lol

Enjoy it in good health! I wouldn’t worry too much about the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more ya click, the more ya find,
the more ya find, the more ya smile,
the more ya smile, the more ya buy,
the more ya buy, the better the style.

But your credit card won't thank ya :wowa:

Brookie

Horology Curious
9/1/21
Well I wore the rep out for the first time and it dropped off my wrist twice due to an ill fitting quick release mechanism on the bracelet, the second time it fell off was onto concrete leaving a bad dent, I really liked the watch but did not want to trust it happening to a replacement so went to Cartier and bought the gen with an extra strap

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This reminds me to see how my bro is getting on re his research into this model, thank you for posting the update/pics :thumbsup:

Congrats on your new Gen, it's beautiful.

Both straps look very very nice & the black rubber is actually a nice contrast against the case imo & don't think he was aware of that option.

Thanks also for updating re the fault with the mechanism of the rep strap, I'll make my brother aware of it.

Well wear Sir & have a great weekend :D

Reactions: Brookie