• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking at buying first Rep from Puretime.

lynyoon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/20
Have you bought a watch from Puretime? Please tell me your experience

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
All my transactions with PureTime went well. Go to the PureTime section under the Trusted dealers (link at the top of this page) and read the feedbacks from their customers.

Reactions: lynyoon

bladerunner34

22/12/14
Until today I was happy with Puretime: two watches bought without problems. But on November 21, I order a PAM111 and today I receive this message:"Hi,
We are sorry to inform you that the following watch(es) you ordered is(are)
discontinued and we can no longer get them.
https://puretimewatch.io/pam111-r-n...-leather-strap-a6497-with-y-incabloc-v11.html
Please check our web-site and pick another watch of your choice and get back to us.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
PureTime QC Team"
Ok...Eight days to say they can’t have the watch... it’s a little long. But today the watch is still not marked on the site "out of stock" and they do not offer me any refund.
Just pick another watch.
Very disappointed...

lynyoon

27/11/20
Thank for the reply guys Yes very nervous for the first rep and your info is very helpful

Atlas_Shrugged

Known Member
5/11/20
SoCal/Salt Lake City
I purchased my first replica from puretime on Nov 5th. Received it on Nov 27th. I’m in the the US. I haven’t picked it up from my mailbox yet but other than that the process went great. I actually didn’t know which TD to choose and I’m the type to research to no ends. Instead of driving myself nuts trying to choose I chose them due to the amount of msgs posted in their section. I’m glad I did. Now I have 54 watches in my wishlist on puretime. Now I have to try and control myself, something I have not been very good at.

boogieman

11/8/20
Excellent TD to deal with! Very quick with QC maximum few days and always in stock with the latest versions.

Never had a package seized touch wood and never received damaged either..
I would strongly recommend! QC pics from all angles and very high quality pictures. I’ve red lighted one piece so far because of wrong brushing angle (diagonal instead of straight down) but they sent new qc in 2 days.

Go ahead and fear not! Welcome to the game :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk