• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"High Quality" Swiss Made $1500 Daytona Replica

TIGGA96

Horology Curious
14/11/20
Total newbie here.

Looking at Daytona replicas. I am aware of the Noob v3...I am wondering if anyone is familiar with the site "SolidSwiss.cd" .... they claim to have a swiss 4130 movement clone and that this watch is as close to the real thing as one can get...Can anyone tell me anything about this? Is it worth it? Is the movement an actual clone? Where else should I potentially look? I am particularly looking at this:

https://www.solidswiss.cd/rolex-cosm...full-gold.html

A lot of the TD's here didnt even have the rose gold / chocolate combo ... besides TrustyTime...and they have the $300-400 version with an asian 7750 movement rather than the asian 4130 clones around $700...

If anyone can shed some light it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Your first post is about a website selling rep watches (a non TD site).

My guess is, you're trying to get people to buy from that site and get scammed - probably because you either own the website or get a profit by it somehow.

TIGGA96

Horology Curious
14/11/20
ha not at all man...feel free to rip it apart...im hoping someone does. i just know nothing about all this stuff...and i see something like that at those prices, w options for real gold on them...and im almost sold...i just see a lot of stuff about all these asian copies online, but havent seen anyone review this yet...if anything im hoping someone will trash them so that i dont even consider spending that much

Last edited:

TIGGA96

Horology Curious
14/11/20
also - this was my first post...i know nothing about the rules or regulations here so excuse me if i wasnt supposed to post this here or about that site? Maybe a better question --> is there anything like this or better from the trusted dealers here? a step up from the 700$ replicas, and with real gold? Appreciate any direction! Thanks

TIGGA96

Horology Curious
14/11/20
Wow...i dont see a way to delete original post? But i searched "SolidSwiss" here in the forum and saw people writing that they ARE a notoriuos SCAM SITE! Glad i checked! Please dont pay mind to this site! With that said, if anyone can point me in the direction of the highest quality Daytona replica with real gold i would be super grateful! Thanks yall

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
If you want to be sure not to get scammed then use the trusted dealer section. Theres a reason they are trusted dealers.

Theres an old saying that goes: "if it sounds to good to be true, then........."

I think you're going to have a hard time finding rep Daytonas with real gold. The cost is most likely too high. Your best bet would be to get a Genuine Rolex. All the reps are coated, some reps are said to be "better" coating - I don't know since I've never owned a plated daytona.
Regardless im sure someone has discussed the plating on the forum before.

Last edited:

Bohort

Known Member
27/10/20
France
The website don't look very trusty... A dealer who claim that the rep Rolex is made in Switzerland make me laugh. And I never saw any dealer offer a better gold coating for an extra 700$, for my point of view its a scam and not a good one

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
There will never be a fake watch build in Swiss ...... can't say it enough , buy from Td only ...... !!!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
“...made in our Geneva factory by experienced Swiss watchmakers.”

:hehehe:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Total newbie here.

Looking at Daytona replicas. I am aware of the Noob v3...I am wondering if anyone is familiar with the site "SolidSwiss.cd" .... they claim to have a swiss 4130 movement clone and that this watch is as close to the real thing as one can get...Can anyone tell me anything about this? Is it worth it? Is the movement an actual clone? Where else should I potentially look? I am particularly looking at this:

https://www.solidswiss.cd/rolex-cosm...full-gold.html

A lot of the TD's here didnt even have the rose gold / chocolate combo ... besides TrustyTime...and they have the $300-400 version with an asian 7750 movement rather than the asian 4130 clones around $700...

If anyone can shed some light it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! Glad you realized they are a scam site before sending off 1500 to them. In all my years I've never encountered someone who purchased from them and actually received a watch.

LowExpanded

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/7/12
organic search in replicas 99% takes black hat SEO webmasters, and this website also 99% scam

Twill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/11/20
Welcome to the forum! Glad you realized they are a scam site before sending off 1500 to them. In all my years I've never encountered someone who purchased from them and actually received a watch.

Oh really huh ? They take your money and tell you to go an screw yourself. Is that what they do for real ? How come someone didn't shut it down

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
Oh really huh ? They take your money and tell you to go an screw yourself. Is that what they do for real ? How come someone didn't shut it down

They do it continuously... just check if the web is still online in one year (it won’t). If you don’t believe just go ahead and buy, let us know the outcome

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: kavorca1

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

Please, buy a piece and post a review here of what you get. Post screenshots of each step of the process and what you receive. I'd love to see a true comparison vs something from our dealers.

Side note they have been shut down and use a new variation ".sr".

https://www.docketbird.com/court-cases/Rolex-Watch-U-S-A-Inc-v-Solidswiss-CD/flsd-0:2020-cv-61283

Twill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/11/20