• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Watch Straps

feet up

Horology Curious
21/10/19
New to the site. I have done extensive searching on reputable replica watch sites and on RWI for replica watch straps. I see them pop on once and awhile but can't seem to find a consolidated site. Here or anywhere for that matter.

Does this not exist or am I over looking something.

Seems like if it doesn't exist it would be a great thing to have. Any help would be appreciated.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Look on the TD websites, or reach out to a couple with pictures and description of what you want.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
If I understand what you are suggesting, it does not exist. I do not think it would work mostly because rep straps are generally garbage. I would say that it is safe to say that most seasoned rep buyers will just bin the rep strap immediately and put something else on.

There are dozens of custom strap makers at many different price levels. I have personally bought straps from at least a dozen sources. Some are better than others, but just about anything is better than the fake leather/pleather crap that the rep makers use.

What exactly are you looking for? Maybe we can point you in the right direction