• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Not really new here but somehow can't enter member sales anymore.

Onscreen1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/4/18
I am not really new here. But can't enter member sales anymore. Perhaps because of my lack of posts and new policy?

Im usually just a lurker. I buy sometimes from members (both here and RWG). I made a new account recently because I forgot my password of this one. So wondering if that has to do something with it, as I see multi-account below my name now.

Best,

Onscreen

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
I am not really new here. But can't enter member sales anymore. Perhaps because of my lack of posts and new policy?

Im usually just a lurker. I buy sometimes from members (both here and RWG). I made a new account recently because I forgot my password of this one. So wondering if that has to do something with it, as I see multi-account below my name now.

Best,

Onscreen

Do you remember your old username, you could just reset the password?

Or the email address you used?

Onscreen1

Banned
9/4/18
Do you remember your old username, you could just reset the password?

Or the email address you used?

Honestly my first account here was way back in 2015-2016 but I really don't know anymore how to enter that one. (Something like: Edu91 if I can remember), but then in 2018 I made this account, and last week I made another one (Edjeraketje) because I forgot access to this (Onscreen1) account. So yea, I am really terrible with passwords but it had to do with my keychain that didn't really seemed to work.

Plan is to stick with this account I guess.

Sputim and can vouch for me (I hope he will) as I've done some trades with him.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thats really weird because all 3 of your accounts were logged into today .

I suggest you fill out a helpdesk ticket .

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
You´ll have to wait for assistance then. I'm not sure who to summon, lets try this Glaude

I think you could also open a HelpDesk Ticket and explain - https://www.rwihelp.com/

Hope you can resolve it and Welcome Back :welcome:

Onscreen1

Banned
9/4/18
Thats really weird because all 3 of your accounts were logged into today .

I suggest you fill out a helpdesk ticket .

Yea I managed to login to Edjeraketje, but not the other one, so not sure what number 3 is that logged in?

Edjeraketje is a new account from 2 weeks ago so I prefer to use this one obviously. Just saying that the other one, from many years ago I don't recall.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thats my friend who was here not long ago. Asked him if he was able to see the member section. Man this topic is getting confusing :p

Ahhhh , wel best thing to do would be fill out a help desk ticket , they can sort it there

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Perhaps your evil twin logged on via your other account?

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Fishpan

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So yea, I am really terrible with passwords but it had to do with my keychain that didn't really seemed to work.

You're pretty terrible with email providers too - 4 different email providers for your 4 different accounts. IP's are a weak point too - depending on what account you log in on you're either on a Danemark based VPN , a Spanish proxy or standard IP based in Noardburgum in the Netherlands.

I can see why you get confused.

Thats my friend who was here not long ago. Asked him if he was able to see the member section. Man this topic is getting confusing

That's the problem with lying - difficult to keep track of what you said when you said it.