• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can any experienced eyes take a look?

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Hello! My name is Frederick, I've seen some people allowed to post QC pics if they have a specific question. I have done my own research so am in NO way just asking for help without doing my own research, rather I am asking for specific things i found out of line. I've just started my own business and Im putting all my money back into it while it grows so selecting a well maufactured watch is very important.
That being said I ordered the Submariner 116610LN 904L SS/SS Blk VSF VS3135 which is fairly new so its hard to get a good comparison on what's a good representation on the best rep for that type. I was wondering if I could post the QC pics since its a newer model and not much to compare to?
I had a specific question about the dw text font/ thickness.
Also is it normal for a little dot to be in the picture of the face ? Idk how to highlight things since I don't have a computer and posting only from phone. But the dw font is in question is it okay looks normal?
And is the crown placed at the perfect spot? If I could be allowed feedback I would be so appreciative. Thank you so much to anyone who took the time to read or reply. I appreciate everyone! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
All you needed was a ZZF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Why would that have been better. I thought I did adequate research i guess not. At least my stock picks been doin better than my watch pick lol.
Hor-Fan trained eyes do sound better. If anyone has any of those laying around let me know !

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15

I removed the pictures from your other QC thread with the exact same pictures. I am also removing your questions from this thread such as : “Anything look super out of place?” How does that not violate the RWI QC Rules? This is your watch. Accept it and enjoy it. Good luck with your new business.

Last edited:

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Cicero thank you for doing what you think is best. I have a question specifically if you dont mind ? The 5th pic down what do you make of that engraving ? Look good to you ? If you don't want to or can't answer this I completely understand! Thank you for your help on this forum.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Cicero thank you for doing what you think is best. I have a question specifically if you dont mind ? The 5th pic down what do you make of that engraving ? Look good to you ? If you don't want to or can't answer this I completely understand! Thank you for your help on this forum.

What will you do if I (somebody who you don’t know and who may know nothing about 116610 reps) tells you there is an issue with the watch? You are best making your own decisions. It sound like this is an important decision for you and you “want a well manufactured watch.” You might want to buy a genuine watch. These reps can arrive doa and have other mechanical issues.

This is the 5th picture down. What engraving?

Reactions: tripdog

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Cicero well if you or someone told me info on my watch I would probably take a quick scan over their account their recent posts date created on account and make a quick assessment on how much to take their advice to heart. But I always know I would be making the final decision. Only using other people's knowledge to better get me to that path quicker.
and no I'm so sorry the pic above that one. Pic number 4. Thank you for your response! I appreciate your opinion and remember I only am asking not to solely make the decision but to help give me something rather than nothing to base my decision off of.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Cicero well if you or someone told me info on my watch I would probably take a quick scan over their account their recent posts date created on account and make a quick assessment on how much to take their advice to heart. But I always know I would be making the final decision. Only using other people's knowledge to better get me to that path quicker.
and no I'm so sorry the pic above that one. Pic number 4. Thank you for your response! I appreciate your opinion and remember I only am asking not to solely make the decision but to help give me something rather than nothing to base my decision off of.

That’s a bar code sticker. Also remember that parts of the watch are covered by protective plastic/stickers. The watch looks great. I would accept it.

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Cicero thank you so much for the advice I greatly appreciate it. One last question if you don't mind being so generous with the information!
https://clickpix.org/image/Z34pOR
what I'm highlighting, is that dirt or a reflection on the tape ? Or is it fine. Thank you again i hope you have a great day. ????
Z34pOR

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Cicero thank you so much for the advice I greatly appreciate it. One last question if you don't mind being so generous with the information!
https://clickpix.org/image/Z34pOR
what I'm highlighting, is that dirt or a reflection on the tape ? Or is it fine. Thank you again i hope you have a great day. ????
Z34pOR
That is either a plastic film covering the crystal or dust/dirt. Accept the watch.

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Cicero confirmation sent will post on the rest of the process as it unfolds! Thank you for the suggestions I appreciate your time and help!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
This watch is good, the date Font is a hair thick, they are for this model at the moment m.

Enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk