• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC help

Svais

Horology Curious
17/9/20
Hey guys, so basically this is my first rep. I did some research on the model and I RL my first QC due to scratches on case

Pics removed by staff. I’m not sure where you get this item-by-item format from (probably Reddit) but we don't do that on RWI.
  1. Anything else you notice: I don't notice anything else. Do you guys see anything I may have missed?

Last edited by a moderator:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I have noticed that it’s been unseasonably warm for this time of year. Also, I’ve put on a bit of weight recently.

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Wow. OMG (as my children would say).

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

GregB

Known Member
25/1/20
Canada, eh!
Hey Svais, welcome to the forum. Asking for general help with QC is not allowed and is covered in the material for new members to read. Search and ye shall find.

Good luck with your watch!

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Posting qc pics and asking other members to check is against the rules...... nobody will do the work for you ! Read some threads, compare to gen ....and then decide if you want this watch or not....

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Are you buying/wearing the watch for others to Like or for yourself? Except the watch that has the flaws you could live with and enjoy it.