• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to get (Tudor) Gen/Rep spare parts

Eiffeltauer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
20/6/20
Berlin, Germany
Hi all,

I recently got a Tudor Black Bay 36 as my first Rep. Now I want to swap the blue dial for a black dial.
Looking around on the forum, I couldnt find any info on where to best get Rep or Gen spare parts like dials for Tudor.
Is there a go-to place for that?
I would appreciate any hint:)

Cheers,
Emil

Eiffeltauer

Supporter
Certified
20/6/20
Berlin, Germany
Alright, makes sense. Thx for your comment!
Id still be curious if there is an easy way to get gen dials or if there are websites/dealers for spare parts. Does anyone know more about this?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Typically the only time you'll find parts for those is either if someone icees them out and they have the genuine parts left over or if it's an older watch as they start to die and get parted out. Has said your best bet will be to reach out to the trusted dealers, or just by a second watch with the new color dial.

Eiffeltauer

Supporter
Certified
20/6/20
Berlin, Germany
Quick update:
A friend of mine got the one with the black dial last month. The lime is still off and very noticeable in daylight. In artifical light not. So wear the watch at night and you won't be called out.
Also my TD (Ryan) tells me that there he is not aware of a V2.
Quit a shame imho - the rep is very well done. The lume is a disgrace however. You notice the difference between the hour markers and the hands from 2 meters away...