No announcement yet.

Coustoms called, need some advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exacten That sounds like pretty much my story.. Im just thinking, wouldent it be better to send it off like an airmail, like the things you buy from wish and so on ?
    I have never had any trouble with any of packages from wish, but with DHL it seems like its customtroubles right away. Just a tought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariosa View Post
      exacten That sounds like pretty much my story.. Im just thinking, wouldent it be better to send it off like an airmail, like the things you buy from wish and so on ?
      I have never had any trouble with any of packages from wish, but with DHL it seems like its customtroubles right away. Just a tought.
      ye i had the same exact theory, because i order shit from aliexpress and dhgate and dont have the same issue, first parcel i ordered where i recieved from DHL express i paid like 300-400 danish krones which i could live with, but this time they wanted documentation very annoying. with airmail the package would take longer ofc, but if its less trouble worth it.

Comment

Got a new mail from DHL today.
        They said that the invoice i got from TD is the same that was following the package and was of poor quality.
        They also claim that the content of the package doesnt match the value of the invoice(21usd) , so they still want me to send a paymentconfirmation...
        Seems like this is pretty hopeless, cause i cant send them a paymentconfirmation, as it would just state its a replica.

Will update the TD and just hope DHL sends it back to the sender then.
        Last edited by Mariosa; 04-09-20, 09:14.

Comment

Got a new mail from DHL today. [...] they still want me to send a paymentconfirmation...
          You would actually admit that you ordered and expected this parcel. Let them know you have no idea where this is coming from so it's sent back.

Comment

They said that the invoice i got from TD is the same that was following the package and was of poor quality.
            They also claim that the content of the package doesnt match the value of the invoice(21usd) , so they still want me to send a paymentconfirmation...
            Seems like this is pretty hopeless, cause i cant send them a paymentconfirmation, as it would just state its a replica.

Photoshop a different product text?
            WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuvetjee View Post

Photoshop a different product text?
              Not sure if I'd add forgery of documents to the list...?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

Not sure if I'd add forgery of documents to the list...?
                seems like the only option or accept the watch will be taken by customs i think. Perhaps let the TD make another invoice.
                WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

something similar happened with a person from fashionreps, in germany though, they sent dhl a fake invoice they declined and just opened it to check.. everything went south for them.. faking documents to customs, lying to government by sending fakes documents, avoiding tax because of fake documents, smuggling in counterfeit product, etc etc.. same charge as if u smuggled in drugs really.. counterfeit products are not fun to play around with.. adidas also went in on them.. no idea what happened to that guy in the end but he didnt reply back on the forums, i really hope this doesnt happen to you but by sending the fake documents to them you are already in a dangerous position.. good luck mate and let us know how it goes please

Comment

Not been in the forums for long but I'm definitely seeing a trend whereby shipping watches via DHL presents a greater risk than using the standard EMS federated postal services available in each county. Am I correct in sensing the trend and if so what experience do people have with other regions (i.e. Asia v Europe v USA?
                    Last edited by WatchMeSailor; 07-09-20, 06:27.

Comment

Dhl, USA here. Never had a package seized and will continue to use it no matter what.

Comment

Any Aussie peeps have preferences for shipping into Australia? EMS is just soooo sporadic in its consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchMeSailor View Post
                          Not been in the forums for long but I'm definitely seeing a trend whereby shipping watches via DHL presents a greater risk than using the standard EMS federated postal services available in each county. Am I correct in sensing the trend and if so what experience do people have with other regions (i.e. Asia v Europe v USA?
                          It's a thing very well known by all senior members here, DHL is prone to seizure in almost every part of the world. Some people get away because in regards to the vast amount of packages they deal, seizure are not that common, but if you compare the rate of DHL issues with other shipping services, they are much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

It's a thing very well known by all senior members here, DHL is prone to seizure in almost every part of the world. Some people get away because in regards to the vast amount of packages they deal, seizure are not that common, but if you compare the rate of DHL issues with other shipping services, they are much higher.

Yup. A lot of TDs will not use DHL. I typically order my watches from mary and she will not use DHL for this exact reason. She told me that DHL parcels get seized a lot more than any other shipping agencies.

She uses another service that costs a bit but will get it to you in about 2 weeks. Never had any issues with whatever shipping agency they use. I forgot the bane but it’s some new agency according to her.

As for the customs issue. I would definitely say that I don’t know what it is and I did not order anything from China. If you sent them the invoice, you’re pretty much SOL. you can say you bought what you thought was an homage watch and you didn’t know it was a fake Rolex or whatever.

Good luck man. I would not admit to anything that has anything to do with fakes or reps. I would just say I have no idea what you’re talking about or if you sent them the invoice, say you bought a homage piece or in this case, you bought a sterile bracelet and you don’t know what anything about the watch. Customs most likely have already opened it, knows what it is and is basically trying to get you to admit to importing counterfeit goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot20 View Post
                              Any Aussie peeps have preferences for shipping into Australia? EMS is just soooo sporadic in its consistency.
                              HI, I"m Aussie and i had something shipped from china last Monday, it arrived on Friday. IT was shipped EMS

Comment

WatchMeSailor Cheers. Thats pretty amazing actually!

Comment

Working...
                                X