• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best dealer

Anonymousperson99

Horology Curious
23/8/20
Hello everyone - thanks for the membership!

I have searched around a bit, and looked at the various delicious watches, same the "trusted dealers" - But if it was up to you, who do you think is the best dealer, and who would you recommend for my first purchase?

- Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Picksk

18/6/20
Hello there and welcome! IMO, all of the TDs have great watches, am not sure if asking which site has the best 1:1 or the best quality rep would really have an answer. What I have seen advised on here in the past for this question, is to do some research on the specific model/watch and the different versions of it available. There are many posts on here on here that will give you the pros and cons of each version, atleast for the popular ones and then if you have any specific questions, the experts on here will be able to help. But yes, what I would definitely recommend is, before ordering, read the descriptions ensure you are ok with the model you are ordering (for eg. working vs frozen chrono) and also emailing the dealer to confirm if the watch is in stock , sometimes the websites might not be up to date. But then again, this is just my personal opinion, I myself am a newbie, learning still and defer to the more knowledgeable forum members. Hope you find the one you are looking for!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymousperson99

Anonymousperson99

Horology Curious
23/8/20
Thank you very much for the nice welcome - I appreciate it.

It's a whole new world for me, so I'm incredibly grateful for the great help. All help and knowledge is welcome!

I've been searching around a bit, and as I just immediately understand, Noob is the leader in the best replicas, is that correct?

- Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thank you very much for the nice welcome - I appreciate it.

It's a whole new world for me, so I'm incredibly grateful for the great help. All help and knowledge is welcome!

I've been searching around a bit, and as I just immediately understand, Noob is the leader in the best replicas, is that correct?

- Looking forward to hearing from you.

Each TD has its pros and cons. Some have great websites, some have none. Some are relatively fast, some are slow. Read the reviews of the TDs in their respective sections and chose the one who best fits your needs. Welcome to RWI.

Reactions: Anonymousperson99

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
This question gets asked fairly frequently & I personally have answered in great detail several times. Browse through the TD section & use the search fn & you will come up with several similar threads.

I have ordered from most of them and I think they are all worthy of TD status. I personally like using the smaller shops as I feel like they give you better customer service

Reactions: waxdec

Anonymousperson99

Horology Curious
23/8/20
Thanks for that - I must have overlooked that question. I have looked a bit at the various TD's, but I have been afraid to get in touch with a possible scammer, or someone who pretends to be the resilient seller. Therefore, I just want to be sure, so thank you very much for your good, in-depth qualified answers, I am really happy for them.

- Thanks for the help.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
If your in the UK or Europe I would highly recommend KSwatches, great customer service and the biggest thing for me is that they take payment into a UK bank account avoiding trying to get a payment through to a China based dealer which can sometimes be a real struggle

Grand_Nagus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/20
Can anyone recommend their favorite dealer for NA? Also, do prices vary? Lastly, how do you get in touch with dealers? Through this site? If so how do you look them up? Thanks in advance!

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Welcome to the forum..
Head over to the new members area and look through some of the stickies threads and the FAQ & that will answer a lot of your questions about how this whole thing works. Right at the top of this page and right next to the RWI banner is a "Trusted Dealers" box that you can select and be directed to the page where all the TD's are listed. They all get the watches from the same place so any of them can get you the same watches.

Once you have done some reading in the two places I suggest then head over to the Rolex (or whatever brand you want) section of this forum and start with some more reading. Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't. You can also use google to search threads, just type in your watch and add rwi

Good luck on your journey.

Reactions: Grand_Nagus

Grand_Nagus

29/8/20
Thank you very much kavorca1, you confirmed a few things I was wondering about. Thank you very much and I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. :)

Reactions: kavorca1

J3DD

28/7/20
MB, Canada
I use puretime due to the cheap shipping they offer compared to others. I made an account on the most popular TD's and if I want a watch I add to cart on all of them and check what the cheapest to get it shipped to me.

Reactions: Grand_Nagus

Grand_Nagus

29/8/20
I've done a ton of research and spoken to ALL of them. Put it this way, in the last two days, I have exchanged 56 messages with Dealer Clocks. I asked them for pricing and with absolutely no negotiation they gave me prices which in some instances were $50 less than others. Yep, you read that right. Amazing TD. Go to this TD page on this site and read all about them. I'm a pain in the ass customer so if they can satisfy me then there is an excellent chance they will you.