• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to all of this please help to find the best sub

Queenzfinest

Horology Curious
13/8/20
Hey guys been looking for couple months to find the most 1 to 1 submariner being a hulk or regular black , can someone tell me which one , ive been reading stuff like zzf v2 or v3 but im a noob and need help, which one is the most perfect and how do i get 1, im from new york thanks a lot

sneaky305

Known Member
16/7/20
crazy florida
every single one will have flaws, so it all depends on you to see which flaws fall in a lesser category. The crowd favorites are ARF, noob and zzf. They have many different threads made for the comparison here on the forum. But yeah thee zzf to me personaly is the best option.

Reactions: Queenzfinest

waxdec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/19
Go for the zzf v2 which I personally have. The current batches have a Y serial and seem to have fixed the yellow pearl issue on the x serial v2.

If you want bang for buck get noob v10 which is currently on sale with every TD.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Go to trusted dealers section and pick one. Then order from them, but understand that it will be a while before you get the watch...so be very patient after you order.

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
As above, get in touch with a trusted dealer, agree on the watch and payment method, make the payment, wait for QC pictures (confirm or reject) and then wait for delivery (can take anywhere from 10 days to a month).

If you're not looking for a date version, here's a review of what you're getting compared to a gen: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-honset-review

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
I am also new and have just bought a Sub. I used this post to help me in my choice:

​​​​​​https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...nd-comparison-vs-gen-arf-noob-and-nail-part-i

It is very long but you will soon pick up the gist of it. It is clear the sub is one of the best replicas out there (regardless of factory) mainly, I am guessing, because it is one of the most extensively repped watches out there. If you want the closest possible rep to gen, go for the non-date version - no date wheel or cyclops to worry about - but any of the reps made by the main factories are superb.