• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping time frame

Elitek9

Horology Curious
17/9/14
I will placing my 1st order with a Trusted Dealer soon and was wondering if COVID has slowed down shipping time to the US? And if so what are delays like?
Thanks in advance!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I think it has gotten somewhat better, but it has been VERY slow as of late. The last watch I received took about 2 months from time of payment to arriving at my door in the USA. For reference that was about a month and a half ago so maybe others will chime in with more recent experience. I have bought more than 50 watches new from TD's here on RWI and that was by far the longest. Often it will be 2-3 weeks and 1 month is not all that unusual. 2 months is certainly out of the ordinary from past experience.

Reactions: Elitek9

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I will placing my 1st order with a Trusted Dealer soon

Dude....
I just noticed you have been here since 2014 and you are just now getting around to your first purchase. How is that even possible?

ilyas

Looking Around
6/8/20
I just joined this week, better make some posts just in case someone checks lol

DjNicci

Horology Curious
10/6/20
Florida
I've had my first purchase sitting somewhere between China and Singapore for almost a week now. I've ordered general items from China in the past and even then it took nearly a month to get. I totally understand if shipping will take longer in times like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picksk

18/6/20
Usually about 3 weeks max to the US in my experience, with the corona situation shipping is a bit hit or miss these days, much improved from a couple of mths ago. I ordered a strap from China and it’s been sitting in the POA post office for almost two weeks now. Will wait it out, don’t really thing it’s worth bothering anyone over for a strap, it will come when it comes. Good luck though!

Anonymousperson99

Horology Curious
23/8/20
I will placing my 1st order with a Trusted Dealer soon and was wondering if COVID has slowed down shipping time to the US? And if so what are delays like?
Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I can well understand you are looking for an answer to how long the delivery time is on your order - however, there is no one other than the seller himself who can tell you that. I would advise you to contact the seller, and hear how long the delivery time is on the watch you intend to order.
- There are different delivery times depending on which country you want to have the order sent to, so therefore my best advice is to contact the seller yourself.

- Hope you get what you are looking for.