• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s the best Cartier Santos rep?

Notenuff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
I’ve been searching the forum but haven’t had any luck finding recent posts. Can anyone point me at the current best Cartier Santos rep? The one on the nwbig list doesn’t seem to be sold anymore. Or it’s changed names or something.
I want the medium sized one - I think it’s 38mm. This pic is exactly what I’m looking for (Gen).
thanks in advance

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Try the Cartier sub-forum, there could be some information there. If not, ask your question there.

Newbreed97

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/7/20
Am Cartier Santos guy the best rep in my opinion is V6 with cloned 1847 mc movement. If your looking for miyota movement for Santos rep then you can source the TD available because that's really all that's available. Besides movement the most important is detail and overall aesthetics of the watch I had OXF Santos Dumont rep recently I just sold that had blemish on dail it was small but obvious to detail obsessed people like. Idk about 38mm Santos but you can get 40mm V6F 1:1 Miyota 9015 or 35mm.

Reactions: Notenuff

Bendori

2/5/16
LOL at your evasion skills. Got burned on the other thread so let's make your own thread! You spoonfed enough now? Lazy lying sack of shit.

Notenuff

19/7/20
LOL at your evasion skills. Got burned on the other thread so let's make your own thread! You spoonfed enough now? Lazy lying sack of shit.

Reported: I’ve also reported your abusive PM. Besides the fact you seem to have so little to do you follow people around the forum - This area is specifically a flame free zone. It’s actually called “Flame free zone”! So you come here and flame‽ Wow. Get a life.

Last edited:

Notenuff

19/7/20
Am Cartier Santos guy the best rep in my opinion is V6 with cloned 1847 mc movement. If your looking for miyota movement for Santos rep then you can source the TD available because that's really all that's available. Besides movement the most important is detail and overall aesthetics of the watch I had OXF Santos Dumont rep recently I just sold that had blemish on dail it was small but obvious to detail obsessed people like. Idk about 38mm Santos but you can get 40mm V6F 1:1 Miyota 9015 or 35mm.

Thanks. Agreed on the detail.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

This the flame free area, the perfect place to ask such questions for a new member until he figures out the way of the forum.

If you don't like him or his question, ignore them.

Keep your insult to yourself, last warning.