• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex store sub super clone worth $1350?

Number1Gunsmith

Looking Around
28/7/20
I have been looking at getting the most closely detailed rolex clone possible. This website list the details that have been left out of most the clone watches I have seen. I have been reading on here a bit but cant seem to find a definitive answer as to which is the best replicated. I am willing to spend the money if its that good. The way they describe it makes it sound that good. But I'm sure the folks on here would know better than me.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
This website list the details that have been left out of most the clone watches I have seen.

If this store has such special watches, why isn't everyone here on the forums talking about them? It's because what you've read on that website is bullshit, accompanied by photos of gen watches, intended to get you to part with an awful lot of money, so they can pocket it and send you a $50 shitter. That's if you even get sent anything at all.

Decide whether you prefer ZZF, Noob or ARF by reading the reviews and user experiences detailed in countless posts here, and then order it from a TD. Once you've got it, you can put the money you saved towards adding some gen parts.

Number1Gunsmith

Looking Around
28/7/20
I will look in to zzf noob or arf. I never heard of any of them until I joined today. Is there a website for any of these companies? I don't know if it sounds to good to be true $1350 isn't cheap. Gen parts are more correct hands bezels ect?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I have been looking at getting the most closely detailed rolex clone possible. This website list the details that have been left out of most the clone watches I have seen. I have been reading on here a bit but cant seem to find a definitive answer as to which is the best replicated. I am willing to spend the money if its that good. The way they describe it makes it sound that good. But I'm sure the folks on here would know better than me.

Tell us where you have found this $1350 super clone and we will help you. Until we know the watch to which you are referring we really can’t help. Do you have a link or a picture?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Sigh.....send me 1300 and I'll send you a noob v10. LoL. Just head on over to the trusted dealers section and pick a dealer after reading the reviews.

Here's an example from one of our dealers... The noob v8 is actually on sale right now.
https://puretimewatch.io/submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-noob-1-1-best-edition-sa3135-v8s.html

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...l-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-vr3135.html

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...rf1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3135.html

You could buy any of those, buy some genuine parts to improve where needed, and still be ahead of where you'd be purchasing either one of the ones you linked. B

fabbrisd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/12
Hang out on this forum - when you get to fancy a particular Brand/Model - and off course Rlx is oft discussed as to the difference between Top Makers for a particular Rlx model - when you focus in on what you want - yes, a few hundred $$ get you on your way.

There are very few instances where someone has a interest in "Boot Leg" branded packaging - unless down-the-road you are to fool someone other than yourself - and quite a few Top - and not-so-top Rep's are resold in dodgy situations, especially 3rd world - you should see and feel some of the 18K solid gold reps that boutique China makers turn out for 3rd world - but they ain't $400-$500-$600 like swatted about here..

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I don't know if it sounds to good to be true $1350 isn't cheap.
You are actually listening to what we're advising you, aren't you? Because you're repeating the same thing again - even when being told that what those sites claim really isn't "too good to be true". It's just "NOT TRUE".

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
I stumbled on this forum by accident trying to get to the bottom of the numerous "best 1:1 swiss clone" websites the OP is referring to (there are loads of them) and it is the best thing I did in this game. You have to watch out for the accompanying rave review websites which are all inter-related to the websites pushing these "superior" clones. The advice on this forum is very sound - stick to the trusted dealers, who are all vetted and have extensive track records of customer satisfaction. These dealers have access to the best clones available anywhere - none will be perfect in an absolute sense but if you have never seen a good rep, I can guarantee you will be amazed. My advice would be to forget about modifications are this stage and get a good rep under your belt - only then will you really have any context. Mods can come later.

Reactions: Fiddo

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I stumbled on this forum by accident trying to get to the bottom of the numerous "best 1:1 swiss clone" websites the OP is referring to (there are loads of them) and it is the best thing I did in this game. You have to watch out for the accompanying rave review websites which are all inter-related to the websites pushing these "superior" clones. The advice on this forum is very sound - stick to the trusted dealers, who are all vetted and have extensive track records of customer satisfaction. These dealers have access to the best clones available anywhere - none will be perfect in an absolute sense but if you have never seen a good rep, I can guarantee you will be amazed. My advice would be to forget about modifications are this stage and get a good rep under your belt - only then will you really have any context. Mods can come later.

^What he said.

realgenericuser

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/17
I wanted a super clone when I started. I found the best source EVER. it's right here and it's called member to member. You'll never find better on any website.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Sorry to revive a 'dead' thread but I'm also reading about these Swiss made 'super clone' sites and the claims they make are quite amazing. They claim that the Swiss made ETA3235 movements are 'virtually indistinguishable' from the gen Rolex calibre 3235. I find that rather hard to believe. The other claim is that their super clone watches are water resistant and (this is a direct quote):

"XXXX ensures the highest quality control with 100m test to all watch models and up to 300m on our diver's watches. So go ahead and swim wearing your new Rolex!"

I find that dubious at best and perhaps an outright lie. And while it is a compelling sales point (everyone would like a 100m rep Sub) I am sure that the few that have bought this particular rep have actually put it to the test. And those that have have been sorely disappointed. One of the things I like about the TD's on this site is that they will outright state NOT to swim or dive with a rep Sub. Washing your hands and splashes here and there are probably ok, but fully submersing it is inadvisable. If someone does make a fully submersible (diveable/snokelable) rep Sub, I'd like to know about it!