• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Must be repped HODINKEE Eight-Day Travel Clock !

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
The pushback on social media is 100% warranted. It's a cash grab.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDBTl1MH-Mw/

Oh I know. I follow the mock accounts. I'm not too happy with them right now. I pre-ordered their latest collab with Mido, the Decompression timer.

Just found out I could had gotten it for $850 instead of $1200 through an AD. F*ckers.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
They are getting a well deserved ass kicking. What a joke. I wonder if they are really sold out or are just claiming that because of the hostile reaction.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
This is almost as silly as what some of our brig member can say sometimes ... Hodinkee in the brig ?

Reactions: johnlogan

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
They are getting a well deserved ass kicking. What a joke. I wonder if they are really sold out or are just claiming that because of the hostile reaction.
I bet they still have 90% of them and just claiming sold out as they took a beating over this thing

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I bet they still have 90% of them and just claiming sold out as they took a beating over this thing

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

They go on and on about the movement but don’t show a picture of it. I guess there must be somebody stupid enough to buy one.

Reactions: Thrasher

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong

GMF V1 is out, QC approved.

I am interested, but does GMF factory have a small sales office like Noob factory? Do they take all credit cards?
Also, do they have a shuttle bus program like the BP factory?

OP, Noob Factory do have a small sales office to the right of the main building, way in the back, down the alley. They have all the models at approximately 50% discount compared to the TDs. @tripdog must refer to the BP factory as they have the shuttle bus program and only 15% discount.

Once in the sales office your will be led to the rooms in the back. They have one room for Rolex, one for Omega and one for the rest.
They take credit cards.

PM me if you want the address.

Zip code is 510081 GUANGZHOU!

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

I am interested, but does GMF factory have a small sales office like Noob factory? Do they take all credit cards?
Also, do they have a shuttle bus program like the BP factory?

GMF, unlike Noob , keep their R&D and factory separate from their sales office and show room. Right before CNY & COVID GMF moved into Pearl River Tower in Guangzhou.
Occupying an entire floor.
The GMF founder and owner Mr. 张伟Zhang Wei -or Uncle Wei as he likes to be called by coworkers and friends sent me this pic via VPN back in February.

Shopping is by appointment only & GMF accepts VISA, Ali & Wechat pay. Uncle Wai is also contemplating accepting bitcoins going forward.

If you are considering buying a larger quantity I’m sure Bentley Continental GT service will be offered including airport pickup / drop off.

I will pm you contact details now. Pls give my warmest regards to Uncle Wai from John Logan!

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
My mom, born exactly 100 years ago, had one of these handwind jobs. Probably got it for free for opening a $100 account at Dime Savings Bank in Brooklyn.

Too bad I kept her effin' Hummels instead of her travel clock, I guess.

watchoself

3/6/20
UK
Oh I know. I follow the mock accounts. I'm not too happy with them right now. I pre-ordered their latest collab with Mido, the Decompression timer.

Just found out I could had gotten it for $850 instead of $1200 through an AD. F*ckers.

Apologies for semi hijacking but am after the same watch. Just something about it and a fun price point. Am in UK. Apparently a place in Oxford stock them £870 so somewhere in the middle of your two prices

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: mclarendude