• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have Problem with TD

chase01

Horology Curious
11/7/20
OK I hate to the the new guy with all the problems... but I dont know what to do.

I bought a watch from a TD here. I wont mention the name because im not trying to flame him, just trying to get it resolved.

I 1st paid with CC, but my bank rejected it because its overseas (they do that sometimes) So I paid WU

At first the TD Listed the wrong watch on their sites backend, basically my receipt shows the wrong watch.

I emailed them showing my sales receipt and asked them to correct the watch and verify they're sending the right watch

For two days now their response has been "Please pay WU". Which every time I respond with the WU receipt (8 times ive sent the WU receipt) and They're response is always the same.... "please follow steps for WU and send receipt" 8 TIMES!!!!

The dealer is very well respected here so im a little confused, but frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
It maybe an automated email response you're getting.

You haven't said who the TD is, but contact them through another email address, or go to their section in RWI, post a thread and explain clearly that you paid for watch xyz by WU, but the receipt shows a different watch.

Wait for a reply from the TD.

chase01

Horology Curious
11/7/20
I thought that too but the messages are all worded differently " Please follow WU Instructions" Please go to WU then send us MCT"

And I haven't said their name because they are so well reviewed here, im assuming there's just a bad communication gap and dont want to complain publicly. I've messaged them thru this site so hopefully that worksl

Thanks

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I suggest you do as tripdog said and contact them in their Buyer Reviews section under the Trusted Dealers list. Your trusted dealer will likely not see your complaints here in the Flame-Free zone.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Did you visit TD's website through a link from the trusted Dealer section here on rwi or did you go through google by searching the Dealers Name?