• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How should a wristwatch fit?

Bjjbeast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/20
NY
Hello. Just wondering what you recommend for how a watch should fit the wrist and what you’d do in my situation. I just received my first rep watch and feel like I am “in between” sizes. I can either fit a pinky and then some or not much room at all and it becomes tight when bending the wrist.

Are there watch bands out there that offer half size links? This is for a Skydweller replica if that helps.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
What are you adjusting? You can remove links, and you can also adjust the position of the bracelet end in the clasp. A combination of the two should get you a comfortable fit.

Bjjbeast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/20
NY
Can you fill me in more on this adjustment of the bracelet end clasp? I think that may be what the doctor ordered because it seems like I am in between links for that perfect fit.

I’ll take a look at the clasp again but I didn’t see anything that looked like it was adjustable. Thanks!

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Does your skydweller have an easy-link extension? If not, you could move the spring bar that holds the bracelet to the clasp. You should see 3 sections inside the clasp that you can move the bracelet to.

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
It would be easier to offer advice if you could post a pic or two of your oyster bracelet/clasp. Different models have different adjustments.