• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Acceptable range for crooked hour markers? Qc help for Bigbang SS

Cloudzex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/20
Victoria
Hi,

Just wondering what would be the acceptable range for those crooked hour markers. This is the second batch of QC pics sent to me but it still bugs me quite a bit. It seems that 3 of the hour markers are quite misalligned.

Cloudzex

2/6/20
Victoria
Totally different from what observed which is 2, 10 & 11. I think you should accept it, but that decision is yours to make.

Oh interesting. I guess I'll take it and send it to a modder if it really bugs me.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
NlAZS.jpg

Looks within acceptable specifications to me.....

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Maybe the 12 marker slightly tilted but had to look hard. The rest looks ok. I would accept this though.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
5,6 and 12 o'clock marker

You’re high...and there is nothing wrong with that. It looks good. Your next one may be worse and IF one of those markers is crooked you will NEVER be able to tell.

Cloudzex

2/6/20
Victoria
Its a great looking model. Ive got a big bang chukka that ive had since 2013 or 14. I get lots of compliments on it

This indeed looks great. I have a large wrist and have been looking for a 44mm watch that is under 15mm for ages. I love reflection of the flat case.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Hi,

Just wondering what would be the acceptable range for those crooked hour markers. This is the second batch of QC pics sent to me but it still bugs me quite a bit. It seems that 3 of the hour markers are quite misalligned.

Your mind is playing tricks on you ...
spiral-of-madness.gif

Reactions: Rx4Time