• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

recommended replica watch site

alvaboy

Looking Around
5/7/20
hi, ive built up a good collection of reps mainly through travelling to turkey & was wondering if anyone could recommend a trusted website where the quality is good & you will receive what you asked for. ive been scammed a couple of times now where the watches sent were shocking. im a new member so any information would be great thanks im uk based. cheers rob

alvaboy

Looking Around
5/7/20
hi, thanks for taking the time to reply. been looking at chazingwatches site and seen a lovely tudor black bay im after. in your experiance is the site safe and am i going to get a good quality watch ? looked at puretime and intime also any help in picking a quality site for buying my first rep online would be great thanks.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
hi, thanks for taking the time to reply. been looking at chazingwatches site and seen a lovely tudor black bay im after. in your experiance is the site safe and am i going to get a good quality watch ? looked at puretime and intime also any help in picking a quality site for buying my first rep online would be great thanks.

Yes that site is safe, but so are all of the sites that are TD's (Trusted Dealers) They are on that list for a reason..... They are Trusted.
I know it is a little different when you are new, but trust some of us that have been here for years when we say that there is a reason a dealer is on or not on that list. There is literally no way a dealer gets on that list without lots of vetting etc. It does happen occasionally that one of the TD's gets taken off the list, but that is rare.

Now that we have established that any of the TD's on the list is just fine to buy from, the question becomes which ONE? This is where you have to put in a little effort. Every TD buys from the same source and basically none of them carry inventory so they can all get the same watches. There is a difference though. They do have different policies on after the sale customer support. A few will not help you out if the watch gets seized by Customs and others will do a 1 time replacement. Others might do unlimited replacement etc. Some will offer to fix a "dead on arrival" watch & others will not etc. As you can imagine, prices will vary somewhat by what services they offer. Another big difference is in how they communicate and in how closely they inspect a specific watch for you. The bigger shops like TrustyTime, PureTime, InTime, Toro Bravo etc have beautiful websites with really nice pictures, but they are bigger shops, more automated and in my (and many other members) opinion do not offer the best communication nor do they do the best job of being really picky when picking out a watch for you. Other smaller shops like Lucy @ TrueTime168 and Sead @ Supermirrors and Mary will do a better job of communicating and do a better job of QC. You might have to wait a bit longer too, but in my opinion it is worth it.

Have fun and good luck with your hunt for the perfect watch.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Yes that site is safe, but so are all of the sites that are TD's (Trusted Dealers) They are on that list for a reason..... They are Trusted.
I know it is a little different when you are new, but trust some of us that have been here for years when we say that there is a reason a dealer is on or not on that list. There is literally no way a dealer gets on that list without lots of vetting etc. It does happen occasionally that one of the TD's gets taken off the list, but that is rare.

Now that we have established that any of the TD's on the list is just fine to buy from, the question becomes which ONE? This is where you have to put in a little effort. Every TD buys from the same source and basically none of them carry inventory so they can all get the same watches. There is a difference though. They do have different policies on after the sale customer support. A few will not help you out if the watch gets seized by Customs and others will do a 1 time replacement. Others might do unlimited replacement etc. Some will offer to fix a "dead on arrival" watch & others will not etc. As you can imagine, prices will vary somewhat by what services they offer. Another big difference is in how they communicate and in how closely they inspect a specific watch for you. The bigger shops like TrustyTime, PureTime, InTime, Toro Bravo etc have beautiful websites with really nice pictures, but they are bigger shops, more automated and in my (and many other members) opinion do not offer the best communication nor do they do the best job of being really picky when picking out a watch for you. Other smaller shops like Lucy @ TrueTime168 and Sead @ Supermirrors and Mary will do a better job of communicating and do a better job of QC. You might have to wait a bit longer too, but in my opinion it is worth it.

Have fun and good luck with your hunt for the perfect watch.

This is the best write-up of the reasons for choosing a TD that I’ve ever come across on these forums. Should be stickied and included in the thread for New Members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
This is the best write-up of the reasons for choosing a TD that I’ve ever come across on these forums. Should be stickied and included in the thread for New Members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Except if people catch on to how good supermirrors and Truetime are it is going to take even longer for me to get my goodies. JK :)
Lets keep it our little secret.

Reactions: Slanglican

alvaboy

Looking Around
5/7/20
hi, thanks for the info nanook65 i have sent emails to both truetime and supermirrors so hopefully i will get a reply. would rather get it right with my first purchase as will give me the confidence to buy again. its all new to me buying from a dealer so as i said any help is welcome. thanks

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
hi, thanks for the info nanook65 i have sent emails to both truetime and supermirrors so hopefully i will get a reply. would rather get it right with my first purchase as will give me the confidence to buy again. its all new to me buying from a dealer so as i said any help is welcome. thanks

Another dealer that I would recommend for noobs is Li at JTime. My personal go-to is Ryan at InTime, he has earned about 4 k in dollars from me.

Read the reviews and you will find a common theme in most negative reviews. New people mostly that did not read up on the delivery times of packages. If you ever have a complaint try and work it out with the TD. Should that fail to resolve an issues, the same top line is a Help Desk hyper link. This is where the mods will try and assist. Do not make a charge back as it is bad for all of us. Our dealers are.still in an illicit trade and the less attention the "system " gives the better.

enjoy the hobby, you came to the right place. Take some.time and learn the ropes.before stepping in the ring.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Really enjoyed this whole thread!
@alvabo if you want someone who will communicate quickly and pretty much ALWAYS respond in a timely manner, use trustytime. Andrew is super cool!
i personally use him and sead supermirrors . I order one, and after qc pics with one, I order another... helps my impatience.
As for as the quality of the pieces, man the two best “quality” ones I have both came from trustytime. Now I’ve only bought 5, so it’s a limited reference frame but still..

im waiting on one now that I suspect will be the best one yet though.
i used intime I eve but I felt the communication lacking and the qc was not good, which was partly my fault...

alvaboy

Looking Around
5/7/20
hi guys, thanks for all the great advice and after a bit of research i finally ordered with puretime order confirmed 17-7-20 & received my tudor heritage s&g 30-7-20 uk. communication from puretime was fantastic throughout with all queries answered quickly and a big thanks to jennifer. my watch is stunning with no obvious flaws & running out to about 5-6 seconds a day. just contemplating my second order any time soon. thanks guys