• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC help please

CloneThrone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
Can someone please help me with this QC. I dont understand, this site is supposed to be a community to help one another but anytime anyone asks a question, you get shtted on with a crappy line added on. I am truly here to help. Very very very toxic website. Whoever helps, i will help you with anything in return you may inquire. Is this normal for a new watch to be 7 seconds ahead and .5 beat errors......... on a new watch? is this acceptable? is this reccomended for service? thanks in advanced.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Amp looks low, but it's probably not fully wound. The 7+ S/D and beat error can be regulated with a service. Are you new to mechanical watches?

Btw, are you a teenager? Cause everyone will know it's not a genuine Rolex just by your immaturity alone.

Reactions: mclarendude

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
what movement is it ?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I am truly here to help. Very very very toxic website. Whoever helps, i will help you with anything in return you may inquire.
Hey, ThroneMeABone... +7 secs a day is well within acceptable range and so is the beat error.

You could get it serviced. You could just wear it and see what happens. Any problems - get it serviced.

Can I claim my help now please?

waxdec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/19
It seems like you came here with an attitude and looking to start arguments.

People here are just that, people. It gets annoying seeing the same questions time after time which is why we give snippy responses sometimes. Whenever someone has clearly done their own research, I've seen nothing but help and kindness...

Reactions: tkingjr

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Can someone please help me with this QC. I dont understand, this site is supposed to be a community to help one another but anytime anyone asks a question, you get shtted on with a crappy line added on. I am truly here to help. Very very very toxic website. Whoever helps, i will help you with anything in return you may inquire. Is this normal for a new watch to be 7 seconds ahead and .5 beat errors......... on a new watch? is this acceptable? is this reccomended for service? thanks in advanced.

The Rolex Superlative Chronometer standard demands for an accuracy of -2/+2 seconds per day, after casing. Makes perfect sense to also demand that from the rep makers, shouldn't be so difficult right? You could also just go to a Rolex service center when you receive it and get it adjusted...

Last edited:
Reactions: parklanephil

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I am still trying to find out which is the best Rolex

After years of looking, I finally found the best Molex submaruyrer!

IMG-20200630-WA001672525287f4ccbc7e.jpg

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
After years of looking, I finally found the best Molex submaruyrer!

IMG-20200630-WA001672525287f4ccbc7e.jpg

I've heard those also have a wait list.

You have to wait for the guy in front of you to have negotiated the price down from 45USD to 15USD until you can purchase your own.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I've heard those also have a wait list.

You have to wait for the guy in front of you to have negotiated the price down from 45USD to 15USD until you can purchase your own.

It took them countless hours of illicit drug use and large quantities of alcohol consumed, combined with literally dozens of dollars in research in order to come up with the perfect nightmarish blend of homage gets run over by a third rate DHgate quality replica

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I see the issue
Here fixed the QC picture for you.

You are not serious about your QC pictures or Replicas without lines

Demand perfection and settle for nothing less

Glad I could help
fae5b6ae1166f5f320dda116f2b6789b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
that timegraph actually aint that bad for a brand new rep

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
That’s actually pretty damn good for a OOTB rep with most likely a few winds. Amp being around that isn’t bad unless the thing is fully wound, which is highly unlikely for a QC pic.

7s/day is not bad either. COSC standards are 5s/day so being off by 2 seconds is pretty damn good. Plus, COSC is just marketing anyway. Pretty much any movement can be serviced and adjusted to that. Not to mention the insane grand seiko spring drive pieces that runs at about 16s/ year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk