• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can I Subscribe To A Search?

JRA553

Known Member
14/3/20
Huntsville, AL
I just missed out on an awesome watch, that I would have loved to buy (this one) because I didn't notice the for sale post until a few days after it was posted. Shame on me!

Is there a method to subscribe to a search within these forums? For example, I'd like to subscribe to "milgauss" so that every time there is a new search result for "milgauss" I get a notification. Is that feature available within this forum?

I understand that the simple work around is to be on here more frequently and run my preferred search(es) every time I'm on; I'm just trying to make this smarter not harder :).

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
That would be to easy! Just check in hourly you’ll find what your looking for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Subscribe to the Members Sales section and you’ll get notifications of every sale posted. I don’t think you can get notifications of a specific watch though.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Unfortunately don't think this is possible just yet, Glaude would be the best member to ask this question to. As he said before everything is possible but think it could put a strain on the forum due to the complication?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
No it's not possible to do that on this forum software, there's no plan on making it happen in the near future sorry guys, gotta keep checking M2M ;)