• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a franken rolex as my first rep

Andre488

Horology Curious
7/2/20
The most im willing to spend is 1,400 usd should i just buy the real rolex at this point lol also i cant seem to find any franken rolex sellers for datejust i found one but he wont respond to my text after i asked him about his payment methods to buy a watch from him. If someone could help me find a franken datejust that would be great im willing to go up on my budget price if i have to.

whalejonah

6/4/19
A lot of sellers will not be keen to deal with a newly created account like yours, but if you keep checking the sales section I am sure that you will find something eventually. Franken datejusts do pop up from time to time if you are just patient and check the forums often. Do try to participate in the forums as well, there is much more to RWI than the sales section :)

If you are looking for a franken datejust, 1400USD should get you a fairly nice specimen. There are many mods available (crystal, dial, datewheel are common ones) and you just have to pick and choose which gen parts you deem essential. A servicing of the 3135 movement is also recommended.

Andre488

Horology Curious
7/2/20
yeah i could service the 3135 movement also if i got a rep from a TD im not sure if it will look really fake from what i have seen the gen bezels look wayy better also yeah im prob gonna end up with a 2824 movement if i buy a franken datejust

Andre488

Horology Curious
7/2/20
also i use reddit im really new to rwi so yeah i dont really know what im doing rn