• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does InTime ship to the Philippines?

EC1009

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/20
Hi everyone! I am new to this Forum and I want to ask if they ship to the Philippines. I have emailed them about the matter several days ago, but they have yet to reply.

EC1009

19/1/20
Shut down ang mga TD ngayon bro. Gawa ng Chinese New Year..

But, yes, Intime ships to Ph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see, thank you po. Nasubukan niyo na bang bumili sa kanila? How was the experience?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Philippine Customs are very tough - if they open the parcel you will receive a tax bill for the value of the genuine watch - there have been threads on here from other members in the Philippines.

EC1009

19/1/20
Philippine Customs are very tough - if they open the parcel you will receive a tax bill for the value of the genuine watch - there have been threads on here from other members in the Philippines.

Thanks for the heads up. I had ordered many times from online shops with no problems though.

Anyway, what kind of box/container do they put these watches in?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks for the heads up. I had ordered many times from online shops with no problems though.

Anyway, what kind of box/container do they put these watches in?

A polystyrene box, then cardboard box, but that makes no difference. If it comes from China and says 'fashion watch' on the label they probably will open it.

EC1009

19/1/20
A polystyrene box, then cardboard box, but that makes no difference. If it comes from China and says 'fashion watch' on the label they probably will open it.

Ok, I will take note of that. Although, as I have said, I have ordered watches from China before with no problems. I hope that is still the case.

Now with regard to my planned purchase, I am thinking of buying a DJ41 two-tone with silver dial from DJ factory and a Daytona 116520 white dial from AR factory.

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
is customs really that strict now? I've also ordered from intime and toro before with no problems.. but that was years ago.. for an AP V3.5.. thinking of buying the current 9.5

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Yes very strict... recently sent a PAM 127 to Philippines and the customs opened up the box.
Nothing on the declaration forms mentioned anything about watches.

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
so it will be a hit or miss if I decide to order a watch now? hmmm.. might try with a cheaper watch first

jhezerrheyreyes

19/10/18
Philippines
I see, thank you po. Nasubukan niyo na bang bumili sa kanila? How was the experience?

Okay ang Intime bro. Marami na ako naorder sa kanila gawa nagbebenta talaga ako rito sa Ph ng reps. Hehe. Pag may prob sa watch, sinosolusyunan naman agad nila. Okay rin ang aftersales. Pero sa ngayon, di pa rin ata sila operational.

And also, pahupain mo muna konti, sabi sa ibang forum, kung mahigpit ang customs, mas mahigpit ngayon gawa ng nCov. Binubuksan daw lahat e.

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
Okay ang Intime bro. Marami na ako naorder sa kanila gawa nagbebenta talaga ako rito sa Ph ng reps. Hehe. Pag may prob sa watch, sinosolusyunan naman agad nila. Okay rin ang aftersales. Pero sa ngayon, di pa rin ata sila operational.

And also, pahupain mo muna konti, sabi sa ibang forum, kung mahigpit ang customs, mas mahigpit ngayon gawa ng nCov. Binubuksan daw lahat e.

Hi bro, kailan ka huling nagpadala ng watch? Naka ilan padala na din ako dati pero matagal na.. Balak ko sana uli bumili kay intime.. Kaso nabasa ko nga tungkol sa customs ngayon..

Ano mga rep binibenta mo? I mean ano mga model on hand

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
Sorry off topic sa thread starter.. Pra balik sa topic.. ???? Sa mga TD na na orderan ko si Intime yung ok kausap kaya naka ilan order din ako sa kanya..