• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QUEStION ON SELLING WATCH

27/9/16
Hello people

have this audemars royal oak, 15202 in gold that im trying to sell, i know i bought it for 350 usd incl shipping about a year ago from chazing time... but I can't find it anymore, exactly on the website or know what factory made it...

How do i proof it is what its worth in the sales thread?

thanks

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
If the watch is still listed at Chazingtime or another TD just post a link to the TD site in order to confirm the current purchasing value and set your sales price accordingly (below current resale that is :) 9

You do not need to provide proof that you bought it from Ken or elsewhere as this is a matter of trust.

There are enough folks around here who will be able to tell that you are not trying to sell a different watch from what you describe.

27/9/16
If the watch is still listed at Chazingtime or another TD just post a link to the TD site in order to confirm the current purchasing value and set your sales price accordingly (below current resale that is :) 9

You do not need to provide proof that you bought it from Ken or elsewhere as this is a matter of trust.

There are enough folks around here who will be able to tell that you are not trying to sell a different watch from what you describe.

Oh okay, well the problem is I can't find the exact one anymore lol... the ones I find have minor things different...

Oh I don't know why I thought I had to proof its worth or something

thanks

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
if you are unsure what a fair price is put a picture and description in a post and ask the community what they think or look in the AP section for anyone who is knowledgeable with Aps and reach out to him by PM

27/9/16
if you are unsure what a fair price is put a picture and description in a post and ask the community what they think or look in the AP section for anyone who is knowledgeable with Aps and reach out to him by PM

Will just put the price I think is right, but that im open to offers or price corrections

Reactions: schlonz

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello people

have this audemars royal oak, 15202 in gold that im trying to sell, i know i bought it for 350 usd incl shipping about a year ago from chazing time... but I can't find it anymore, exactly on the website or know what factory made it...

How do i proof it is what its worth in the sales thread?

thanks

If you just bought it a year ago I’m sure you have a PP, Bitcoin, WU or other receipt to refresh your memory as to what you paid. You can also always post a picture of it here to get some feedback. Just don’t try to pass it off as something it isn’t. You’ll get roasted.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
You can always post it for free! This will help you with your future sales!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Tucker offers the best advice I can think of in this case. You'd be better off figuring out what you have before trying to sell it vs slapping a random price on an unknown piece. Do some research, it'll save you headaches and improve your sales thread.

27/9/16
If you just bought it a year ago I’m sure you have a PP, Bitcoin, WU or other receipt to refresh your memory as to what you paid. You can also always post a picture of it here to get some feedback. Just don’t try to pass it off as something it isn’t. You’ll get roasted.

I know what I payed for it, but for some reason I thought you had to proof it or link the watch on a td his site to proof what its worth. Don't know why I thought it had to be done that way...

27/9/16
Maybe I got my 15400 from chazing time, and this thing from here... but I can't seem to find the thread anymore of the seller? Anyhelp on how to find a thread thats about a year old? Don't remember if I replied on it directly ...