• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Photo-Sharing Site do You Use?

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

After two exasperating weeks in dealing with photobucket, I'm at the end of my patience.

As many of you probably know, PB had a power outage that knocked them off line; since then they've said they're trying to restore the status quo. After many emails to them describing the problems I've been -- and -- am having, there hasn't been a full restoration of services; to wit: I am either unable to sign in to PB, or am able to do so, but the pics I've uploaded are not available for viewing. This is why I haven't posting anything for the past two weeks.

I've explored this site for ideas of other popular photo sharing sites and haven't discovered any; I've gone to the web for ideas, which has produced a lot of ideas. I'm asking YOU members for ideas on popular photo sharing sites you yourselves use. Any ideas, mates?

THANK YOU Big Time,

dave

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Hi Dave,

I recommended the most commonly used one to you, in the thread where you started having problems. https://clickpix.org/

Drag the pics into the site, then copy the "bb full" code for the pics and paste that into the thread. It couldn't be simpler.

Any problems you can always ask Glaude here at RWI, as I believe he set it up for us all to use.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I use Flickr, works well.
Upload images, click on image, click send to, copy BB code, paste.